amend charter in a sentence
1) Recent efforts to amend the charter have not been successful.
2) There was no parliamentary time to amend the company's charter .
3) In 1842, the city charter was amended for the first time.
amend charter example sentences4) In 1929, Bend amended the charter and adopted the council-manager form of government.
5) In 1964, Rice officially amended the university charter to desegregate its graduate and undergraduate divisions.
6) The Board of Regents voted to amend the college's charter on October 3, 1959.
7) In 1986, Congress again amended the charter of the Institution, renaming it Gallaudet University.
8) As a result, the military-backed government that replaced Morsi made amending the charter a first-order priority.
9) Also, the university charter was amended and "of Advanced Technology" was dropped from its corporate name.
10) This Class was founded in 1994, after the PAU's charter was amended to allow for its creation.
11) Victoria's governing charter was most recently amended in 1981, with the enactment of the Victoria University Act.
12) In 1813, the East India Company charter was amended to allow for government sponsored missionary activity across British India.
13) No. 1211 amending the charter of the City of Basilan, the position of the City Mayor became elective.
14) Vowed Marianists governed the university until 1970, when the charter was amended and lay members joined the Board of Trustees.
15) The charter was so amended , and the railroad was renamed the Chicago & Rock Island (C&RI).
example sentences with amend charter16) Even if it did, Congress would have to amend the charter to let any veterans come in from the cold.
17) The charter was amended only to the point that the funds were used to aid short lines that connected with the PRR.
18) Before the university opened, the State Legislature amended Cornell's charter on April 24, 1867 to specify alumni elected trustees.
19) After the election the Democratic council announced a plan to amend the city's charter to remove most of the Mayoral powers.
20) The wording in the League's charter was amended by changing the word "boys" wherever it appeared, to "young people".
21) In 2006 TTR spearheaded a successful effort and petiton drive to amend the Nashville city charter requiring any increase in property taxes to be approved by voters.
22) This remained Knoxville's style of government until the early 20th century, though the city's charter was amended in 1838 to allow for popular election of mayor as well.
23) Construction was unable to start in 1848, so a supplement to the charter was amended on April 5, 1849, which extended the work period to continue until 1856.
24) Both groups gathered signatures for a ballot initiative that would amend the city's charter and force a public vote on the streetcars.
25) In order to revise the power and structure of the city government, the city must request the General Assembly to amend the charter .
26) In 1855, the university charter was amended to declare that university property "shall be forever free from taxation for any kind and all purposes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amend charter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amend charter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amend charter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amend charter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amend charter.
20 examples of simple sentences of amend charter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amend charter
Compound Sentences with amend charter
Complex Sentences with amend charter
Compound-Complex Sentences with amend charter