significantly affect in a sentence
1) Film thickness significantly affects coating quality and costs.
2) Its progress significantly affected the nursing occupation.
3) The freshwater cycle is another boundary significantly affected by climate change.
significantly affect example sentences4) The same dose may not significantly affect adult mothers.
5) Water has been considered to significantly affect the mantle dynamics.
6) Government action can significantly affect standards of environmental protection.
7) Gender inequality in education directly and significantly affects economic growth.
8) This number is significantly affected by demographics and population growth.
9) Thus it can significantly affect human physiology.
10) Tax revenues are significantly affected by the economy.
11) A window is a building component that significantly affects energy consumption .
12) This significantly affects buying decisions and configuration of health plan offerings.
13) Dream holidays here are significantly affected by the changing seasons.
14) On occasion, improvised details significantly affected the planned story.
15) The voice quality remains good and swallowing is not significantly affected .
example sentences with significantly affect16) The analysis is not significantly affected by omitting this company.
17) Policy changes on who receives funding also significantly affect researchers.
18) Martian storms are significantly affected by Mars' large mountain ranges.
19) This issue could significantly affect how intercultural communication is taught.
20) NSLP's operations were significantly affected in both world wars.
21) Manon proved that women could significantly affect national politics.
22) The variables which significantly affected TEI are discussed below.
23) Apparently, this does not significantly affect the samples.
24) Nor do traces of GM pollen significantly affect the crops.
25) Energy law and policy are significantly affected by this new law.
26) As a tropical cyclone, Isaac did not significantly affect land.
27) Either selection would affect significantly the future of the party.
28) Always increase the interception angle if the wind significantly affects it.
How to use significantly affect in a sentence29) As such, the readability is significantly affected .
30) This significantly affected the telenovelas' bottom line.
31) However, supply restrictions can significantly affect substitutability.
32) Cleanliness significantly affects a diamond's beauty.
33) Fortification of foods with iron does not significantly affect zinc absorption.
34) The amount of chemicals used in each piece significantly affects the outcome.
35) The 1930 crisis significantly affected Allevard and severely restricted its production.
36) Modern hard drives are not significantly affected by frequent shut-downs.
37) Water quality significantly affected the inactivation of E. coli.
38) Compensation-related factors did not significantly affect career satisfaction among the psychiatrists surveyed.
39) The answers could significantly affect your price, and your profit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of significantly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of significantly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with significantly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word significantly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with significantly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of significantly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of significantly affect
Compound Sentences with significantly affect
Complex Sentences with significantly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with significantly affect