directly affect in a sentence
1) Machine control instructions directly affect the entire processor.
2) Google+ directly affects search results and page rank.
3) Culture has been shown to directly affect organizational performance.
directly affect example sentences4) The policies directly affecting religion were numerous and sweeping.
5) No corporate staff or hourly workers were directly affected .
6) Several storms made landfall or directly affected land.
7) Acid rain does not directly affect human health.
8) The legislation does not directly affect cable or satellite programming.
9) Has your life been directly affected by global warming?
10) This is when emotions directly affect our behavior.
11) One major sporting event was directly affected by the disaster preparations.
12) A process metric can be directly affected .
13) But these invaders became great competitors and directly affected native vegetation.
14) It was directly affected by tax and tariff laws.
15) I sincerely hope this helps bring closure for those directly affected .
example sentences with directly affect16) His lack of enthusiasm directly affected the students.
17) Developments in one area directly affect others.
18) These stakeholders directly affect BT in several ways.
19) Stroke has directly affected millions of Australians.
20) The severe cutbacks in U.S. aid directly affected military performance.
21) For example, a sales representative directly affects revenue through sales.
22) Instrumentation and reporting bias directly affect drop size data.
23) Light can directly affect a person's mood.
24) The employee must directly affect the safety of a commercial vehicle.
25) Make sure your goal reflects things you can directly affect .
26) Funding for nursing directly affected the number of nursing graduates.
27) You are likely to be affected either directly or indirectly.
28) Regional brewers are not affected directly by them.
How to use directly affect in a sentence29) Approximately 1 million people were directly affected by Manuel.
30) Racism can also directly affect health in multiple ways.
31) One river overflow their banks, which directly affected numerous cities.
32) Furthermore, demand directly affects the price of gasoline.
33) Additionally, it could directly affect calcium influx.
34) Over 20 million Americans will be directly affected .
35) These are the countries that are most directly affected .
36) The mill levy directly affects the amount of your property tax.
37) Specific environmental toxicants directly affect the endocrine system.
38) Nitrogen directly affects soil respiration in several ways.
39) This directly affected the German built Volkswagen vans.
40) Karner blue butterflies are directly affected by temperature.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of directly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of directly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with directly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word directly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with directly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of directly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of directly affect
Compound Sentences with directly affect
Complex Sentences with directly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with directly affect