ship arrival in a sentence
1) Begin greeted the ship's arrival with great emotion.
2) In 2008 the Port of Rijeka recorded 4376 ship arrivals .
3) A typhoon delayed the ship's arrival until the evening of November 9.
ship arrival example sentences4) This reorganization set off a round of ship arrivals and reassignments for the group.
5) Born about time of ships arrival at Cape Cod - died soon after.
6) Prior our becoming a belligerent, the newspapers published daily reports of ship arrivals and departures.
7) I was based in Rostov-on-Don, part of the British team preparing for the ship's arrival .
8) One of his servants dyed, as also the little girle, soone after the ships arrival .
9) Upon the ship's arrival , Lüdecke informed the local Chilean official of his intent to be interned.
10) A Nasa Spokesman said station residents look forward to cargo ship arrivals because they usually include some fresh fruits.
11) Soon after the ship's arrival at Halifax, 30 men-including the commanding officer-were hospitalized ashore.
12) Upon the ship's arrival in Japan, the Japanese authorities took Richard's ashes at Umeda POW Camp.
13) As with the first trial, William used H4 to predict the ship's arrival at Madeira with extraordinary accuracy.
14) There, the ship waited for the arrival of the Teiryu Maru . After the second ship's arrival , the POWs were transferred to the ship.
15) Upon the ship's arrival , Lewis fell ill and sometime during the month of February 1858, he died and was buried in Haiti.
example sentences with ship arrival16) When confirmation of a ship's arrival was received, the lookout man at Arthur head raised a blue flag for the information of Fremantle residents.
17) The ships' night time arrival , along with errors in the signals received for a mine-swept path caused the convoy to pass through a minefield.
18) The ship's arrival in New York led to a frenzy of press interest, with newspapers competing to be the first to report the survivors' stories.
19) Following the three ships' arrival at that port, "Arcturus" operated there and at Sines Bay, Portugal before steaming to Lisbon for coal and provisions.
20) On the ship's arrival , the 14 imprisoned ringleaders were swiftly court-martialled in Portsmouth aboard , some on 6 January 1802 and the rest on 14 January.
21) Carrier Air Wing 9 debarked on 6 July at NAS North Island, prior to the ship's arrival at her homeport of Bremerton on 10 July.
22) Recently, I was leafing through a maritime history book, and realised I was present for some of the significant cruise ship arrivals depicted (e.g. the Queen Mary II).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ship arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ship arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ship arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ship arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ship arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of ship arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ship arrival
Compound Sentences with ship arrival
Complex Sentences with ship arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with ship arrival