shift allegiance in a sentence
1) Consequently, the party has shifted allegiance in conflicts involving Israel.
2) It quickly abandoned its position in Somalia and shifted allegiance to Addis Ababa.
3) To compound Sir Bernard's difficulty, the royal family shifted allegiance to Rolls-Royce.
shift allegiance example sentences4) Reluctant to shift allegiance to the British, Reitz went into voluntary exile after the war ended.
5) Isabeau shifted allegiances between the factions, choosing courses she believed most favorable for the heir to the throne.
6) In a world where it's never clear who is bad and who is good - we're constantly shifting allegiance .
7) The dialogue in each version is slightly different, which adds to the layers of ambiguity and plays with our shifting allegiances .
8) The People: men, women and children, poor, alien, withdrawn, shifting allegiance a dozen times a week.
9) Originally a Democrat, Hill shifted allegiance to the Republican party in 1896, due to his support for the gold standard.
10) He was correct in thinking the 1960 conflict would be irrelevant as allegiances shifted over time and that the pair would work together for their current aims.
11) Six months later, he shifted allegiance to the Union Insurance Company, and remained there as one of its directors for over twenty years.
12) He was correct in thinking that the 1960 conflict would be irrelevant in the shifting allegiances over time and that the pair would work together for their current aims.
13) It actually ended up being a fantastic thing for us , because we're always talking about, 'How do we keep shifting allegiances ?
14) It was gathered that some PDP governors , who had earlier identified with the Rivers State governor, had already shifted allegiance to Jonathan.
15) Under the act , at least one-third of the winners need to shift allegiance , else they will get disqualified and would need to get re-elected.
example sentences with shift allegiance16) It has been said that in recent years his allegiance shifted from Sisley to Monet!'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shift allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shift allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shift allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shift allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shift allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of shift allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shift allegiance
Compound Sentences with shift allegiance
Complex Sentences with shift allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with shift allegiance