seat allot in a sentence
1) Despite that, they allot a seat to China.
2) American non-Zionists received 44 of the 112 seats allotted to non-Zionists.
3) However PMK later joined the DMK alliance and was allotted 31 seats .
seat allot example sentences4) Bhatdhara was allotted a seat in the open space outside the conference-chamber.
5) In each, list votes would be separately counted and seats separately allotted to parties.
6) Seats were allotted based on party list proportional representation with a system of highest averages.
7) LJP and RLSp won all the seats allotted to them with BJP winning 22 seats.
8) The fact that two seats were allotted to Dahomey was only known in the last week of April.
9) The ticket swept all 23 parliamentary seats allotted for south Lebanon in that region's first election since 1972.
10) The company allotted particular seats to its passengers but passengers did not always occupy the seats allotted to them.
11) The company allotted particular seats to its passengers but passengers did not always occupy the seats allotted to them.
12) It would be more representative of the electorate, as seats allotted would be roughly proportional to votes cast.
13) The 362 districts in Afghanistan had at least one seat, with more seats allotted for every 22,000 people.
14) In just before 2011 Assembly elections, Sarathkumar joined in AIADMK alliance and his party was allotted two seats .
15) Winning 32,977 votes out of 33,605 cast, he captured Dahomey's sole seat allotted at the Assembly.
example sentences with seat allot16) All other parties failed to get over the 5% threshold and were thus allotted only some single-member constituency seats .
17) For some, it was the prospect of a tight limit on the number of seats allotted to each graduate.
18) Three seats are allotted to the SPD, two to the CDU and one each to the FDP and FWG.
19) But the UNM said it believed it had won at least 53 of the 73 seats allotted in elections in individual constituencies.
20) Students will be governed by the hostel rules and hostel fee structure of the college in which they are allotted hostel seats .
21) Xanana, who was determined not to enter the NC, joins it to take up the new vacant seat allotted to the CNRT, and the NC elects him as its President!
22) On the Shakespeare Express - only Premier Dining seats are assigned and you will shown your allotted seats on the day by a steward.
23) One race will likely be contested this year as Gambia and Nigeria are competing for the one seat allotted by the African Group to West Africa.
24) He was successful in his third bid in 1958, winning one of Allegheny County's allotted at-large seats by defeating former Steelers quarterback John "Harp" Vaughn.
25) The town's executive ("Magistrat") is made up of six councillors, including the mayor, with four seats allotted to the SPD and two to the CDU.
26) Bitar was not elected to the National Command, and of the nine seats allotted to the Syrian and Iraqi Regional Branches, only three were won by moderates.
27) The party won 167 of the 169 seats allotted to East Pakistan, and thus a majority of the 313 seats in the National Assembly.
28) Many believed that he was the only Old Court supporter that commanded enough respect to win one of the two seats allotted to Franklin County, a bastion of the New Court.
How to use seat allot in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seat allot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seat allot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seat allot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seat allot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seat allot.
20 examples of simple sentences of seat allot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seat allot
Compound Sentences with seat allot
Complex Sentences with seat allot
Compound-Complex Sentences with seat allot