resource allocation in a sentence
1) The final perspective upon resource allocation is by age group.
2) In economic terms, resource allocation is optimal.
3) The key lies in appropriate resource allocation and careful community management.
resource allocation example sentences4) Program Review is tied to resource allocation .
5) Find resources, manage resource allocation for projects.
6) Research development, resource allocation and innovation are all covered.
7) They are not a substitute for resource allocation .
8) The focus is to describe operations, restrictions and resource allocation .
9) To improve financing and resources allocation and utilization for health promotion.
10) Conference Control performs resource allocation , management and routing.
11) So his meetings became collective exercises in resource allocation and problem solving.
12) The lack of planning contributes directly to unrealistic resource allocations and schedules.
13) Resource allocation : weighted capitation formula (sixth edition).
14) Support manager can also use this application to manage resource allocation .
15) Such a pattern of resource allocation is called a Pareto optimum.
example sentences with resource allocation16) Contests primarily involve postweaning resource allocation by the common mother.
17) Appropriate human resource allocation is an important consideration for the innovation project manager.
18) As part of the process , human resource allocation will be optimized.
19) Floor planning enables resources allocation within FPGA to meet these time constraints.
20) C. Record and report resource allocation .
21) Patients' interests or resource allocation ?
22) Satisfactorily rated campus programs are eligible to put in requests for resource allocations .
23) Increase the effectiveness of planning and resource allocation for all College operations.
24) Once important resources are scheduled, other resource allocations tend to be much easier.
25) How should we measure the social cost of monopoly power and inefficient resource allocation ?
26) To rectify the situation it's recommended that you increase your resource allocation .
27) Major errors and waste occurred in the over-centralized resource allocation and distribution systems.
28) LRMC equalling price is efficient as to resource allocation in the long run.
How to use resource allocation in a sentence29) Wealth taxes distorted resource allocation , particularly involving certain exemptions and unequal valuation of assets.
30) Resource allocation is specified in the production of each social state in the ordering.
31) Research has shown group-based decision-making is responsible for complex behaviors such as resource allocation .
32) What strategies for throttling, resource allocation , admission control and diagnostics are required?
33) Operationally, short-term planning was the most important for production and resource allocation .
34) Łaski also published more general papers on full employment, resource allocation and developing economies.
35) Managerial economics is helpful in optimum resource allocation The resources are scarce with alternative uses.
36) For those directly involved in projects, there would be transparency on resource allocation .
37) Initially, almost the entire focus of the budget was upon matters of resource allocation .
38) In urban areas, the party promises to monitor the process of natural resource allocation .
39) Hence, head office attracts the power brokers skilled in the politics of resource allocation .
40) What moral principles are relevant to resource allocation in the context of the technological imperative?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of resource allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of resource allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with resource allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word resource allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with resource allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of resource allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of resource allocation
Compound Sentences with resource allocation
Complex Sentences with resource allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with resource allocation