relief aid in a sentence
1) Australia has pledged $30 million in relief aid .
2) Ukrainian relief funds promised to send relief aid .
3) These problems also made the delivery of relief aid more challenging.
relief aid example sentences
relief aid example sentences4) I will now talk about how relief aid and rehabilitation works.
5) The relief aid amounted to about $3 million (USD).
6) Villagers line up for relief aid in Maricaban, Sta.
7) Farah Aydid had claimed that relief aid arriving in Mogadishu was not reaching targeted populations.
8) The documentary's goal is not to dissuade people from donating money in relief aid .
9) Reports of widespread famine began emerging, many from NGOs participating in the relief aid efforts.
10) The Rockaways are still in need of basic relief aid like shelter, food and heat.
11) Until now, the government has spent over 70 billion Kyats in relief aid and rehabilitation.
12) Legislation bearing his name was passed for armament reduction and federal transparency as well as relief aid .
13) In 1940 20 to 25% of the population the Government General depended on outside relief aid .
14) Netherlands The population of the Netherlands collected more than 17 million euros for relief aid in Pakistan.
15) The social welfare ministry had distributed relief aid packages containing staple food and blankets during the emergency response period.
example sentences with relief aid16) Many countries and international organizations offered the United States relief aid in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
17) He returned in 1977, bringing in relief aid for those struck by the powerful earthquake on March 4.
18) Surrounding countries and Venezuela supplied disaster relief aid , to which the USA also contributed US$5,000,000.
19) On 14 September, an additional $C7.5 million in relief aid was announced by the Canadian government.
20) On 10 February 1992, they landed at Minsk, Russia, with emergency medical supplies and relief aid .
21) SPO - Provided relief aid and medical goods at the Lady Reading and Khyber Hospitals, in Peshawar.
22) In spite of the discrimination in the workplace, direct relief aid was provided equitably to Blacks in the city.
23) Trinidad and Tobago has committed an immediate relief aid package of $6.3M () to assist Haiti.
24) Relief aid workers must be counseled to take preventive measures, including use of malaria chemoprophylaxis when traveling to Haiti.
25) Flights were also made from Libreville, Gabon by the French who were supplying both relief aid and military supplies.
26) Place and order now for the Evantage Marketing Suite and $ 700 will go directly to the relief aid efforts.
27) TO FOSTER WORLD MISSIONS AND TO SUPPORT humanitarian efforts and, where possible, to provide relief aid . 5.
28) They provided relief aid to the island of Caye Caulker, near Belize, in the wake of Hurricane Keith.
How to use relief aid in a sentence29) We are therefore appealing to you to donate and support the humanitarian emergency relief aid for the Kurdish territories in Syria.
30) A weekend of heavy rains in January destroyed houses in Mazabuka leaving 20,000 people homeless and in need of relief aid .
31) In addition to city relief aid , New Deal programs such as the Public Works Administration employed thousands of St. Louisans.
32) Major General Husseen Kulmiye headed the National Drought relief Committee, which sought relief aid from abroad, among other programs.
33) Al-Shabab has been battling transitional government and African Union peacekeeping forces while thwarting relief aid from reaching the people who need it.
34) The economy is now largely dependent on public-sector employment, relief aid and smuggling, illustrating the growing informalization of the economy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of relief aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of relief aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with relief aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word relief aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with relief aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of relief aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of relief aid
Compound Sentences with relief aid
Complex Sentences with relief aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with relief aid