overseas aid in a sentence
1) UKIP does not seek an end to overseas aid .
2) It has to come from the overseas aid budgets of governments.
3) The quality of Britain's overseas aid programme is second to none.
overseas aid example sentences4) Then want to stop overseas aid .
5) Less than 2 per cent of all overseas aid is going to improve communications.
6) A list of thirty measures ranging from recycling resources to doubling overseas aid were proposed.
7) Teacher Mike Kent said the children hoped to raise £200 for overseas aid .
8) It plays a role in overseas aid programs by providing surplus foods to developing countries.
9) Osborne confirmed that overseas aid will be 0.7 % of national income next year.
10) But tonight, the Government couldn't give any assurances about overseas aid .
11) According to one estimate, U.S. overseas aid fell 16% from 2005 to 2006.
12) In September 1941, the Greeks appealed for overseas aid , particularly from Turkey.
13) Increasing overseas aid to reach the UN target of 0.7% of GNP over five years.
14) When do the Government expect to meet the target for overseas aid of 0.7 per cent.
15) Overseas aid , in general, at the moment is a scandalous use of our taxes.
example sentences with overseas aid16) Cut the overseas aid budget of over £10 billion by 10% and that would help.
17) The redesignation of the Ministry of overseas aid as a Ministry for overseas Resettlement.
18) IT'S incredible that both the British Government and the European Commission plan cuts in overseas aid .
19) And the climate of recession and public spending cuts in the US and Europe has hit overseas aid .
20) There is also a case to be made for the Government to spend more money on overseas aid .
21) AusAID , which administers Australia's $5-billion-a-year overseas aid program, is now a separate agency.
22) Furthermore, the Granadans no longer controlled any coastline with which to receive overseas aid in any case.
23) I would also like to see our overseas aid budget cut , and the MOD budget left untouched.
24) SHAME ...SHAME...SHAME... The overseas aid budget should be scrapped until this crisis is over.
25) Australia 's assistance program to PNG is its biggest overseas aid commitment, worth almost $500 million this year.
26) It is one of the key concepts in international development, and is critical in removing dependency on overseas aid .
27) Homelessness, overseas aid , prison overcrowding, electoral reform and the maintenance of peace are all on the agenda.
28) Our donors include WWF , Spanish NGO Ipade , the Australian overseas aid programme and the UN Development Programme .
How to use overseas aid in a sentence29) Hewitt expects to raise between 500,000 and 600,000 balls for the ITF's overseas aid programmes in the first year.
30) At the same time a poll found an overwhelming 73 per cent of Britons think overseas aid funds should be diverted.
31) There will always be overseas aid but not at such a high rate and what is spent will be spent effectively.
32) Motherhood Matters is proudly presented by World Vision Australia and Anglican overseas aid , with support from the Australian Government.
33) It has advocated ending overseas aid to provide economic support within the UK and to finance the voluntary repatriation of legal immigrants.
34) For some odd reason shrouded in mystery Anna ended up working for the overseas aid and development body at their Paris office.
35) Anglican overseas aid has been working with refugees and displaced people from Myanmar on the Thai border for more than 20 years.
36) We will close the Defence Export Services Organisation and ensure that overseas aid is not linked in any way to arms purchases.
37) However we may feel about overseas aid , the requirement for agricultural research is a matter of tens of millions of dollars, not billions.
38) Some innovative banks and overseas aid departments of OECD governments do sometimes combine finance and aid to provide low-cost financial packages for LDCs' projects.
39) Perhaps they were unaware of the way in which they were being used to promote his corporate and paternalistic approach to overseas aid .
40) The AEU is an active supporter of Union aid Abroad - APHEDA ' the overseas aid agency of the Australian trade union movement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of overseas aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of overseas aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with overseas aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word overseas aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with overseas aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of overseas aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of overseas aid
Compound Sentences with overseas aid
Complex Sentences with overseas aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with overseas aid