appeal for aid in a sentence
1) Israeli military doctors treat wounded rebels who appeal for aid .
2) In Tajikistan, the United Nations appealed for aid to avert disaster.
3) The appeal for aid to Somalia brought a big response from the West.
appeal for aid example sentences4) Again in this case, Władysław appealed for aid to his Kievan allies.
5) Honduras President Juan Manuel Gálvez appealed for aid from the United States.
6) This gentleman headed a committee which waited upon the financial magnate appealing for aid for some charitable institution.
7) They are appealing for aid from the Home Office, Cheshire County Council and Chester city council.
8) Sigmar's name can be used in any context, not just as an appeal for aid .
9) Due to the demands of the American Civil War, the region's representatives had to repeatedly appeal for aid before Pres.
10) Meanwhile, Conrad sent Joscius, Archbishop of Tyre, to the West in a black-sailed ship, bearing appeals for aid .
11) There needs to be a recognition that appeals for aid must also have spin-off for the company concerned if the appeal is likely to succeed.
12) This left him seriously weakened when, in early 731, the Turgesh laid siege to Samarkand and appeals for aid arrived from the city's governor, Sawra ibn al-Hurr al-Abani.
13) As a result, both Ali al-Kirmani and Nasr separately appealed for aid against each other to Abu Muslim, who now held the balance of power.
14) The EU and UN also put out a famine alert for Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad and northern Nigeria and began to appeal for aid on the 28th.
15) Athens had recovered from the first phase of the Peloponnesian war and was involved in the second phase of the war when Segesta appealed for aid in the spring of 416 BC.
example sentences with appeal for aid16) To oust Gebhard, though, Ernst ultimately had to appeal for aid to Alexander Farnese, Duke of Parma, who commanded Spanish forces in the Netherlands.
17) In 1372, Arrigo della Rocca with Aragonese troops conquered the island, but the barons of Cape Corso appealed for aid to Genoa.
18) At this time, Kulothunga Chola III appealed for aid to Hoysala Veera Ballala II, with whom the Chola monarch had marital alliance.
19) UN Secretary-General U Thant made appeals for aid for the victims of the cyclone and the civil war in August, in two separate relief programs.
20) In March 1298 John was among Scots who deserted from the English, finally ending up in Paris, where they appealed for aid to Philip IV.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal for aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal for aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal for aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal for aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal for aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal for aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal for aid
Compound Sentences with appeal for aid
Complex Sentences with appeal for aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal for aid