cut aid in a sentence
1) Norway retaliated by cutting aid to Ethiopia.
2) Was cutting aid the right thing to do ?
3) Western governments and Japan cut aid to the country.
cut aid example sentences4) We should cut aid to both Egypt and Israel .
5) Cutting aid now will merely add another unjust accusation to the existing imaginary charge sheet.
6) No more wars for Israel and let us cut aid to those parasitic cockroaches .
7) Supporters of Israel have determined that cutting aid to Egypt would negatively affect Israel .
8) The United States has cut aid to many countries which have refused to sign BIAs.
9) Britain and the US both threatened to cut aid to Uganda if it passed the bill.
10) The White House issued a strong denial of early reports that Washington was to cut aid altogether.
11) The Soviets cut aid in 1964 as an expression of annoyance with Hanoi's ties to China.
12) It comes weeks after Washington announced it was cutting aid to Egypt because of concerns over human rights .
13) The Bishop of Oxford has appealed to the Government not to cut aid to the Third World.
14) I am all for stopping aid to Egypt just so long as we cut aid to Israel too .
15) Didn't Bush recently give a generous tax rebate to upper income families, while cutting aid to poorer families?
example sentences with cut aid16) Specifically, right-wing and center governments cut aid in response to economic distress, while left-wing governments tend not to.
17) Cutting aid to Egypt would only hurt U.S. interests there without helping democracy, stability, or any other cause.
18) Maybe not topical after Bishop cut aid to African countries , preferring to give Australian aid to "closer neighbours".
19) Kek Galabru also said she did not support the concept of cutting aid money from the US over alleged rights abuses.
20) After the resolution was passed the U.S. cut aid to the SNSD and the resolution was condemned by the European Union.
21) Within hours, the subcommittee approved military aid to El Salvador, and later led the push to cut aid to Nicaragua.
22) The U.S. Congress responded by threatening to cut aid to Israel, at which point Sella voluntarily stepped down to defuse tensions.
23) However, as that role will need to be funded, does he support the Government's policy of cutting aid to the United Nations development agencies by 38 per cent.
24) Douglas's opening campaign speech included a charge that Nixon had voted with Marcantonio to deny aid to South Korea and to cut aid to Europe in half.
25) In a television interview on September 8, aid Director David Bell warned that Congress might cut aid to South Vietnam if Diệm did not change his policies.
26) By cutting aid and reducing its power over Egypt , the West almost relinquishes its authority as the supposed "peacekeeper" in the Middle East.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cut aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cut aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cut aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cut aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cut aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of cut aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cut aid
Compound Sentences with cut aid
Complex Sentences with cut aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with cut aid