term apply in a sentence
1) These terms generally apply broadly across industries and institutions.
2) These terms have not applied since before 2004.
3) Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit.
term apply example sentences4) For certain kinds of works, shorter copyright terms applied .
5) Strictly, the term applies to textual databases.
6) Most of these terms also apply to traditional power plants.
7) Now the term only applies to the latter species.
8) Most of these terms also apply to softball.
9) Special warranty terms apply in the Russian Federation.
10) A term applied commercially to any limestone or dolomite taking polish.
11) Where offences are proven, penalties such as fines and jail terms apply .
12) Micro-organism is the term applied to all microscopically small living organisms.
13) These terms apply only to the physical and health hazards of chemicals.
14) This term technically applies to a single thunderstorm with one main updraft.
15) Same terms apply to the reverse.
example sentences with term apply
example sentences with term apply16) Leukocytosis is a term applied to an abnormally high white corpuscle count .
17) Another term sometimes applied to the same general region is "the heartland".
18) These terms apply when parents remarry.
19) From the First Dynasty this was a term applied to the dead.
20) Whose terms apply , or is there even a contract at all?
21) The term applies to a group believed to control disproportionate social and financial power.
22) A bitumen is a term applied to both coal tar pitch and asphalt products.
23) The term also applies to econometrics.
24) Another term applied retroactively to precursor baseball games was Old Fashioned Base Ball.
25) Does this term only apply to physical symptoms or include existential and psychological distress?
26) Whatever term applies , women aspire to found, lead and build highpotential companies.
27) By extension, the term now applies to anyone from the Waikato area.
28) M&S, Tesco or MasterCard® terms apply to your reward.
How to use term apply in a sentence29) The term applies to all protists, plants, animals, and fungi.
30) Lymphoma is a term applied to any cancer that develops in lymphoid tissue.
31) New 18 month Sky Talk and Line Rental minimum terms apply for existing customers.
32) Interference pattern is the term applied to the dispersion pattern of a line array.
33) I didn't say they were, although I happen to think both terms apply .
34) The same payment terms apply to customers placing their order online as well as via telephone.
35) This term applies to any instance when attacking wrestlers lock an opponent in simultaneous submission holds.
36) I say fundamentalist because that term applies to any adherent who takes things too literally .
37) The term applied to the trafficability of tracked vehicles in the Republic of Vietnam.
38) In some texts this latter term also applies to the art of building a fortification.
39) This term typically applies to dry, arid regions where fresh water naturally occurs in low quantities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of term apply
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of term apply with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with term apply
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word term apply in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with term apply.
20 examples of simple sentences of term apply. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of term apply
Compound Sentences with term apply
Complex Sentences with term apply
Compound-Complex Sentences with term apply