produce aerosol in a sentence
1) aerosols produced are primarily black carbon.
2) The same is true of whirlpool spas where aerosols are directly produced by splashing water.
3) These droplets are dried at a high temperature to produce an aerosol of non-volatile residue particles.
produce aerosol example sentences4) All of these systems include water reservoirs that produce aerosols and have the potential to transmit Legionella.
5) Oily or greasy aerosol produced by cooking and other household activities can attach to the ducts as it passes through.
6) The impact site also contained sulfur-rich sediments called evaporites, which would have reacted with water vapor to produce sulfate aerosols .
7) Swallowfield plc benefited from the growth of own-brand products during the 1970s and now produces aerosol , cosmetic and toiletry products.
8) The asteroid landed in a bed of gypsum (calcium sulfate), which would have produced a vast sulfur dioxide aerosol .
9) They were also aware that whey separators and 'splashes' of whey produced aerosols and that these would enable phage to become airborne.
10) The self-cleaning oven produces aerosol during the cleaning cycle, and significant amounts pass through the oven's smoke eliminator into the indoor air.
11) In particular, Roberts is interested in the aerosols eventually produced from phytoplankton , free-floating microscopic plants found in the upper water column.
12) Small-particle aerosols are produced by talking, sneezing, or coughing and may transmit infection over a considerable distance (more than 3 feet).
13) E-liquid, e-juice or simply "juice", refers to a liquid solution that produces an aerosol when heated by an atomizer.
14) The company diversified and in 1950 produced the first commercial aerosols in the UK which were basically farm products, air fresheners and insecticides.
15) Sprays produced by taps and showers also produce fine aerosols and here the person at risk is one close to the source of aerosol production.
example sentences with produce aerosol16) Of course , this means the cooling from 1950-1980 couldn't have been man made aerosols either since more aerosols are produced now.
17) And yet there has been no observational evidence that aerosols produced by cosmic rays have any effect on clouds, let alone the climate.
18) [SEPP Comment: Skeptics and alarmists largely agree that aerosols produced by volcanoes have cooling effect.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of produce aerosol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of produce aerosol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with produce aerosol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word produce aerosol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with produce aerosol.
20 examples of simple sentences of produce aerosol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of produce aerosol
Compound Sentences with produce aerosol
Complex Sentences with produce aerosol
Compound-Complex Sentences with produce aerosol