previously allocate in a sentence
1) It takes a single parameter: a pointer to previously allocated memory.
2) New space is allocated in fixed increments whenever the space previously allocated is used up.
3) Coroutine creation can be done cheaply by preallocating stacks or caching previously allocated stacks.
previously allocate example sentences4) These mounted four 10 in and 16 6 in guns, the former a size previously allocated to battleships.
5) Building began in June 1283 with the order to transfer to Caernarvon the timber palisading previously allocated to Rhuddlan.
6) Beyond that, the source of funds previously allocated to their purchases - trade surpluses - has declined sharply with the recession.
7) The standard C library provides the function __CODE__ for deallocating a previously allocated memory block and returning it back to the heap.
8) In 2013, Rapinoe joined Seattle Reign FC to which she had been previously allocated in the National Women's Soccer League.
9) Bunning's position was that he wanted the bill paid for out of previously allocated funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
10) Some $500 million of the federal contribution to stage two of East West Link was diverted from commonwealth funds previously allocated to upgrade the Western Ring Road.
11) Thus the global total allowable catch (TAC) has been reduced from 11,810 tonnes from the previously allocated global TAC to 9,449 tonnes.
12) The 205 cm, 105 kilogram Muursepp saw time as part of the Tigers' front line - taking minutes previously allocated to both Dench and Tucker.
13) The project was being financed with Nu. 34 million from the budget which was previously allocated to the development of domestic helicopter services.
14) The fine exceeded the bank's 2013 annual income ($6.4 billion) and the $1.1 billion it previously allocated for the anticipated fine.
15) Also, when they reached 6999, they continued at 7301 (because the early 7000's had been previously allocated as their Race series).
example sentences with previously allocate16) 16 August: Jack Wilshere is given the squad number 10, previously allocated to Robin van Persie
17) "Gaiji" were nominally prohibited in JIS X 0208-1997, and JIS X 0213-2000 used the range of code-points previously allocated to "gaiji", making them completely unusable.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of previously allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of previously allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with previously allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word previously allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with previously allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of previously allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of previously allocate
Compound Sentences with previously allocate
Complex Sentences with previously allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with previously allocate