prehistoric artifact in a sentence
1) However both early historic and prehistoric artifacts are increasing with depth.
2) Prehistoric artifacts are often found during mining activities in Ratanakiri.
3) A significant number of prehistoric artifacts were found during the station's excavation.
prehistoric artifact example sentences4) Even slightly moving a prehistoric artifact contaminates it from a research perspective.
5) Modern forgeries passed off as prehistoric artifacts have been detrimental to the field.
6) Like many prehistoric artifacts , the cultural meaning of these figures may never be known.
7) But prehistoric artifacts found on the islands prove that early seafaring Polynesians were there far earlier.
8) Prehistoric artifacts were being classified as Cherokee, when they couldn't have possibly been so.
9) Stroll through our mini-museum and enjoy the displays of prehistoric Indian artifacts from the Scioto Valley.
10) Prehistoric artifacts have been found dating to about 6,000 years before the present near the old Katmai village.
11) Prehistoric Native American artifacts have been found at Mammoth Hot Springs and other geothermal areas in Yellowstone.
12) Prehistoric artifacts discovered in Africa and France, dated 20,000 years old or more suggest early attempts to quantify time.
13) The area contains evidence of pre-Colombian and prehistoric Bahamian artifacts and was once the site of an entire Indian village.
14) Isolated prehistoric artifacts have been found in the area the city proper occupies, but there are far more on Gower.
15) The prehistoric cast bronze artifact , about 2 inches by 1 inch and less than an inch thick, is the first to be found in Alaska.
example sentences with prehistoric artifact16) A team of researchers led by John Hoffecker has discovered the first prehistoric bronze artifact made from a cast ever found in Alaska.
17) Students will study images of prehistoric artifacts and the art and architecture of pre-hispanic cultures including the Olmec, Mixtec, Maya, and Aztec.
18) John Hoffecker's team unearths first prehistoric cast bronze artifact found in Alaska
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prehistoric artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prehistoric artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prehistoric artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prehistoric artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prehistoric artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of prehistoric artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prehistoric artifact
Compound Sentences with prehistoric artifact
Complex Sentences with prehistoric artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with prehistoric artifact