arris in a sentence
1) The flutes meet at sharp edges called " arrises ".
2) Arris is also a term used in glass manufacture .
3) It is a hardwood and retains its arris .
arris example sentences4) Arris Group will serve as a sponsor for 17 races.
5) The arris , no that's got to be a joke!
6) This statement was made in an investors note about cable technology company arris Group .
7) Additionally, arris provides a complete set of tools and cable system infrastructure products.
8) Sister of Edna L. arris of Medfield.
9) First Published arris Books, 2006.
10) Arris is now offering multi-room packages.
11) About arris ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology.
12) About arris ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology.
13) The team will add a fourth 19 arris Toyota for Carl Edwards in 2015.
14) Arris continues to make cable modems and CMTS equipment compliant with the DOCSIS standard.
15) It's the difference between viewing everything as a potential complication and handling complication as it arrises .
example sentences with arris16) Arris complete solutions enhance the reliability and value of converged services from the network to the end-user.
17) The agreement provides arris with a license for its services across set-top boxes and on second-screen platforms.
18) An arris rail is a structural element , whose cross sectional area has two sides forming a right angled triangle .
19) Google sold Motorola Home (the former General Instrument cable businesses) to the arris Group in 2012.
20) Collaborating with our customers, arris will continue to solve the most pressing challenges of 21st century communications.
21) F arris & Co. (S, C. Northrop and Edwin Thompson), gen. store.
22) In 2012, a prominent issue arrises that deals with the convergence of social media with copyright infringement monitoring systems.
23) The deal closed in May 2012, after which it also sold its set-top box business to arris Group.
24) He is known for collaborating with his brother Josh Connolly, Bruno Vieira, arris Quinones and Todd Bruno.
25) As a part of this deal, Google acquired a 15.7% stake in arris Group valued at $300 million.
26) Arris has announced that they will continue to develop and market the Moxi product line to both retail customers and cable operators.
27) Speaking of educational curriculum (see above), we have been thrilled with the quality of education and the amount of energy that arrises from each RVC Academy class.
28) Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, arris has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world.
How to use arris in a sentence29) This year Brazil will play host to a "mobile World Cup," according to Steve McCaffrey, Arris' senior vice-president of EMEA.
30) So I digress and the question arrises ; what good is increased skimmate production if you have to empty your skimmer collection cup twice as often?
31) Big. the curved rear posts angle outwards. the arms meet the arris of this post...one front post has a nice sweep to it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arris
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arris with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arris
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arris in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arris.
20 examples of simple sentences of arris. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arris
Compound Sentences with arris
Complex Sentences with arris
Compound-Complex Sentences with arris