practicing architect in a sentence
1) Johnson's early influence as a practicing architect was his use of glass.
2) Most faculty members are practicing architects who enrich their academic discourse with their practical experience.
3) He is a practicing architect and registered with the Board of Architects, Singapore.
practicing architect example sentences4) I am a practicing architect with a fair amount of training in art and architectural history.
5) In addition to being an innovative practicing architect , Ban has taught at many prestigious academic institutions.
6) In it he describes a practical architectural system in a form that any practicing architect can use.
7) Another early practicing architect in the United States was Emily Williams (1869-1942) from northern California.
8) Stone's youngest son, Hicks Stone is a practicing architect whose firm, is based in New York City.
9) The faculty includes many influential practicing architects and theorists (Diana Agrest, Diane Lewis, and Lebbeus Woods).
10) The primary intended audience includes practicing architects , architectural students, and faculty in architectural schools who teach structures and seismic design.
11) He has been a practicing architect for 20 years and has worked on most types of building construction including numerous fire-proofed steel-framed buildings.
12) His older brother, James Hicks Stone (1886-1928), was already a practicing architect in Boston, Massachusetts, and James encouraged his younger brother to join him there.
13) Robert McCarter is a practicing architect , author, and Ruth and Norman Moore Professor of Architecture at Washington University in St. Louis.
14) He grew up in a city where he spent his entire professional life as a practicing architect , eventually becoming a partner in the firm of Honeyman, Keppie and Mackintosh.
15) Herwig Baumgartner is a practicing architect and cofounder of Baumgartner+Uriu (B+U), a Los Angeles- based design collaborative.
example sentences with practicing architect16) "This was just raw land," said Puopolo, a practicing architect known for her work on historic estates.
17) ' What ' practicing architects ' know anything at all of architecture anyway, -- even if they could write about it?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of practicing architect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of practicing architect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with practicing architect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word practicing architect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with practicing architect.
20 examples of simple sentences of practicing architect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of practicing architect
Compound Sentences with practicing architect
Complex Sentences with practicing architect
Compound-Complex Sentences with practicing architect