principal architect in a sentence
1) John Portman was the principal architect for the original design.
2) The principal architect of microFORTH was Dean Sanderson.
3) As chairman, Bayh was the principal architect of two constitutional amendments.
principal architect example sentences4) The principal software architect of ScriptX was John Wainwright, an Australian-born computer scientist.
5) It worked for a while , said Pavlovsky, a principal architect of the arrangement.
6) The principal landscape architect for the fair was the Olmsted firm's James Frederick Dawson.
7) Construction cost $25.7 million; Shepley Bulfinch Richardson and Abbot were the principal architects .
8) In 1973, Hamilton became a principal architect for the revision of the Atlanta City Charter.
9) To lead the design team, Andrew picked Dexter R. Smith as lead designer and principal architect .
10) He was independent India's first law minister and the principal architect of the Constitution of India.
11) According to Henry Morgenthau's son, White was the principal architect behind the Morgenthau Plan.
12) The principal architect of Crescent City's soul was songwriter, arranger, and producer Allen Toussaint.
13) The two principal architects of the gardens at West Wycombe were John Donowell and Nicholas Revett.
14) Casey was also the principal architect of the arms-for-hostages deal that became known as the Iran-Contra affair.
15) David Loomans, the company's IT guru, is one of the systems' principal architects .
example sentences with principal architect16) Moore, the principal architect of this approach, was unaware of any academic work in this area.
17) Lúcio Costa, the city's principal architect , designed the city to be shaped like an airplane.
18) Mohammed is a senior al-Qaeda member accused of being the principal architect of the September 11 attacks in 2001.
19) The principal architect , usually chosen by the corporation in advance, will need to be acceptable to everyone.
20) Mr Levin, the former chief strategist of Time Inc, was a principal architect of the 1989 merger.
21) He has been hailed as the arch critic of Buddhism and the principal architect of its downfall in India.
22) He was the principal architect of the paper's style and the only journalist involved with the original Founders.
23) The liberal and national uprising displeased the Austria of Metternich, the principal political architect of the Holy Alliance.
24) While Hartmann was the principal architect of ego psychology, he collaborated closely with Ernst Kris and Rudolph Loewenstein.
25) Now it is open season on the peace process, the principal architect of it Gerry Adams and Sinn Féin.
26) IBM introduced the 704 in 1954, through a project in which Gene Amdahl was one of the principal architects .
27) Wyatt was now the principal architect of the day, the recipient of more commissions than he could well fulfil.
28) From the early months of 1995 to August 1996, Morris was a principal architect of the Clinton-Gore re-election strategy.
How to use principal architect in a sentence29) Harry Hopkins, 1912, senior advisor to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, principal architect of the New Deal, WPA administrator.
30) Shri N. Gopalaswamy Ayyangar - the then Minister for Railways, was the principal architect of the regrouping of Indian Railways.
31) Émile Durkheim, Karl Marx and Max Weber are typically cited as the principal architects of modern social science by this definition.
32) The principal architect of the post-1944 foreign policy of neutrality was J.K. Paasikivi, who was President from 1946 to 1956.
33) One of the six would go on to become the principal architect of the American Air Force's first strategic bomber force.
34) Sir James Knowles and Henry Jones Lanchester were the principal architects , and William Willett built the houses to a high standard.
35) William Wilkins, the architect of Downing College, Cambridge, and the National Gallery in London, was appointed principal architect .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of principal architect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of principal architect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with principal architect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word principal architect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with principal architect.
20 examples of simple sentences of principal architect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of principal architect
Compound Sentences with principal architect
Complex Sentences with principal architect
Compound-Complex Sentences with principal architect