commission architect in a sentence
1) He commissioned architect Paul Cret to design a complex of buildings.
2) So the originally commissioned architects took recourse against the board for breach of contract.
3) Terrell commissioned architect Alfred Giles for its design patterned after castles in Europe.
commission architect example sentences4) Combining structural and horticultural elements was not unfamiliar to the Commission's architects .
5) A widely commissioned architect , Matthew Brettingham, designed the 18th-century manor hall.
6) The railroad then commissioned architect William Cookman to design the new station for Greensburg.
7) Sylvan Newberger, a cotton broker, commissioned architect Emile Weil to design this home about 1909.
8) Murray commissioned architect Gareth Hutchison to find a way of adding a third tier to the Main Stand.
9) The plans and designs for the new cemetery were drawn up by the Commission's architect , Barry Edwards.
10) Frank Brittan sold Linwood House to Hiorns in 1889, who commissioned architect John Whitelaw to design an extension.
11) The design was by commission architect H. P. Cart de Lafontaine, with the tablets produced by sculptor Reginald Hallward.
12) Merrifield and the university commissioned architect Frank Gehry to design the new campus, which was needed to accommodate increased enrollment.
13) Prada has commissioned architects , most notably Rem Koolhaas and Herzog & de Meuron, to design flagship stores in various locations.
14) In 1830, Goldsmid commissioned architect Decimus Burton to design a crescent of high-class houses which would be built on the site.
15) He commissioned architect Pietro de Caulis to design the Castel Nuovo (1279-87), which was to serve as the residence of the kings and queens of Naples.
example sentences with commission architect16) Turning the original hall into Home Farm, he commissioned architect Samuel Pepys Cockerell to design him a new home, which was built between 1793 and 1795.
17) The commissioned architect , Peter Busby, said that "Wall represents a dying breed - a client willing to take a risk to build a tower that will stand out".
18) Joseph L. Hudson, the department store magnate, had commissioned architect Hugh Ferriss to produce a series of renderings depicting new buildings for the city skyline.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of commission architect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of commission architect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with commission architect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word commission architect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with commission architect.
20 examples of simple sentences of commission architect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of commission architect
Compound Sentences with commission architect
Complex Sentences with commission architect
Compound-Complex Sentences with commission architect