appoint architect in a sentence
1) John was appointed architect to Manchester Cathedral in 2006.
2) Sir Albert Richardson was appointed architect for the reconstruction.
3) The Bradford firm Andrews and Pepper were appointed architects .
appoint architect example sentences
appoint architect example sentences4) T.H and F Healey were appointed architects .
5) In February 1859 Wardell was appointed architect for St John's College.
6) Mr Jones will now urge borough councillors to appoint architects to oversee the scheme.
7) In 1870 the partnership of T. H and F. Healey were appointed architects .
8) In 1546, Michelangelo was appointed architect of St. Peter's Basilica, Rome.
9) Feilden + Mawson LLP, supported by Foster & Partners, were appointed architects for the project.
10) Barry was appointed architect to the Dulwich College estate in 1830, an appointment that last until 1858.
11) Grand Duke Vladimir appointed architect Aleksandr Rezanov responsible for the project because of his knowledge of ancient Russian architecture.
12) In 1806 Nash was appointed architect to the Surveyor General of Woods, Forests, Parks, and Chases.
13) In 1986, significant restoration of the Union Buildings was undertaken by Johan de Ridder and TW Baker as the appointed architects .
14) In 1791, L'Enfant was appointed architect and planner of the new city of Washington in the District of Columbia.
15) In 1907 he was appointed architect of the 8th section of the city, comprising the 9th and 17th arrondissements.
example sentences with appoint architect16) Cavendish appointed architect Henry Currey to design a street plan for the town, but not before sending him to Europe to draw inspiration.
17) Alfred Waterhouse was appointed architect for Owens College and the Victoria University where he designed several of its buildings from 1860 until his retirement.
18) Mason was living at Howick late in 1854 when he was appointed architect of the 10,000 pound project to build a new Government House.
19) It awarded the design commission to the firm if McKim, Mead and White, which appointed architect William Mitchell Kendall to be the lead designer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint architect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint architect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint architect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint architect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint architect.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint architect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint architect
Compound Sentences with appoint architect
Complex Sentences with appoint architect
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint architect