practice agriculture in a sentence
1) There are intentional communities which practice collective agriculture .
2) The tribe traditionally practiced corn agriculture in addition to hunting.
3) Tropical agriculture - agriculture practiced in the tropics.
practice agriculture example sentences4) This philosophy also largely determines how we practice agriculture .
5) The region did not have indigenous populations that practiced subsistence agriculture .
6) All of Virginia's natives practiced agriculture .
7) In district Barabanki subsistence agriculture is practiced .
8) They also practiced some agriculture to augment their food supply.
9) Adena people practiced agriculture and lived in settled villages.
10) There is a narrow buffer zone along the coast where agriculture is practiced .
11) There is both seasonal and year-round irrigated agriculture practiced in the municipality.
12) Little agriculture was practiced ; most were hunter-gatherers and fishermen.
13) They practice bush fallow agriculture as well as mixed farming land management styles.
14) Landscapes have been transformed by people since our ancestors began practicing agriculture .
15) Peasants were encouraged to practice agriculture as occupation, and military performance was rewarded.
example sentences with practice agriculture16) Manchus practiced slash-and-burn agriculture in the areas north of Shenyang.
17) Most were traders and merchants, but they also practiced agriculture in inland areas.
18) They were already working iron in the region and practicing agriculture by that time.
19) They obtained what was needed by trading with or raiding societies that practiced more agriculture .
20) The first group practiced agriculture in the valleys and the latter in the mountain areas.
21) The small population lives in one community, practicing some agriculture but mainly living by fishing.
22) One explanation involves the land disputes between semi-nomadic livestock herders and those who practice sedentary agriculture .
23) They practice agriculture and horticulture.
24) Though not as intensively as amongst the Konso people, terrace agriculture is also practiced .
25) The type of agriculture practiced in the district of Guna Yala is for subsistence purposes.
26) Most are pastoralists and farmers practicing subsistence agriculture on dry land with poor and increasingly degraded soils.
27) By roughly 10,000 BCE, in the Neolithic Era, agriculture was practiced in China.
28) The old bed of the Beas is still intact, and agriculture is practiced on both sides.
How to use practice agriculture in a sentence29) The ancestors of the Subanen practiced dry agriculture , and most likely had knowledge of pottery making.
30) If organic agriculture is practiced , insecticides are avoided, and mechanical measures are adopted for pest management.
31) In New Guinea, ancient Papuan peoples are thought to have begun practicing agriculture around 7000 BCE.
32) Large scale agriculture was practiced and an extensive network of canals was used for the purpose of irrigation.
33) Slash-and-burn agriculture was practiced in the forest-covered east by Eastern Finns up to the 19th century.
34) By Neolithic times, the tribes living in what is now the Yellow River valley were practicing agriculture .
35) These groups were warlike, semi nomadic and did not practice significant agriculture , nor did they construct cities.
36) In the Para area the Kayapớ like most tribes of this region practiced intensive agriculture or clearing cultivation.
37) They practiced small-scale agriculture (companion planting), such as growing corn and pole beans together and squash.
38) The Lenape practiced large-scale agriculture to augment a mobile hunter-gatherer society in the regions around the Delaware River.
39) Near the Plantations, the College operates the Dilmun Hill Student Farm, which practices sustainable agriculture .
40) These people practiced agriculture , pastoralism, hunting and fishing up to the Roman conquest in around 25 BC.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of practice agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of practice agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with practice agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word practice agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with practice agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of practice agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of practice agriculture
Compound Sentences with practice agriculture
Complex Sentences with practice agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with practice agriculture