agriculture in a sentence
1) The main productive activity left was agriculture .
2) We must move towards environmentally friendly agriculture .
3) The village main resources are agriculture productions.
agriculture example sentences4) The district generates income mainly through agriculture based activities.
5) The primary economic activity was fruit agriculture .
6) Most food has always been obtained through agriculture .
7) Agriculture is sustained largely due to irrigation works.
8) Agriculture however still remains the major occupation.
9) Intensive agriculture produces huge quantities of farm chemicals.
10) The great pursuit of man is agriculture .
11) Agriculture covers broad acre farming of plants.
12) These areas are usually unsuitable for agriculture .
13) Will biotechnology lead to more sustainable agriculture ?
14) There are intentional communities which practice collective agriculture .
15) An agriculture census was taken in 1999.
example sentences with agriculture16) Since early times agriculture has remained an important industry.
17) The surrounding lowland countryside was favourable for agriculture .
18) The sculpture is a female form symbolizing agriculture .
19) Such agriculture of course used more water.
20) Today agriculture has largely lost its former importance.
21) Industry was much less important than agriculture .
22) Agriculture made possible complex societies - civilizations in many climates.
23) The village was long characterized by agriculture .
24) This region has been traditionally used for agriculture .
25) Modern aircraft carriers are anticipated as is industrial agriculture .
26) Little wage labor is used in agriculture .
27) The caste was primarily devoted to agriculture .
28) Economic support for agriculture took several forms.
How to use agriculture in a sentence29) Agriculture remained the main economic activity before 1860.
30) This building is a favorite among agriculture enthusiasts.
31) An environmental justice text addressing climate change and agriculture .
32) These were cottage industries which worked alongside local agriculture .
33) The economy is predominantly dependent on agriculture .
34) Fisheries and agriculture were particularly visible failures.
35) Agricultural research establishments support provincial agriculture and food processing.
36) Little land is available for settled agriculture .
37) The cattle were closely related to agriculture .
38) The northern outskirts are mainly used for agriculture .
39) These communities were essentially survived on subsistence agriculture .
40) Agriculture appeared experimentally toward the 8th century.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agriculture
Compound Sentences with agriculture
Complex Sentences with agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with agriculture