agricultural area in a sentence
1) It is 900 km long and constitutes an important agricultural area .
2) The rich agricultural area around it supports a large grain market.
3) Rural agricultural areas continued to help the local economy.
agricultural area example sentences4) Included in the city limits are fertile agricultural areas .
5) This is a rich and fertile agricultural area .
6) It was an agricultural area , farming mainly potatoes.
7) Southern Iowa is a heavy agricultural area .
8) In agricultural areas , they will consume cultivated crops.
9) It served as an agricultural area throughout the 19th century.
10) It was shown as an agricultural area connected by canals.
11) In agricultural areas , pesticides are a primary source of contamination.
12) It is an agricultural area that produces fruit and vegetables.
13) Today, it is an important irrigated agricultural area .
14) Forests were cleared in China's main agricultural areas centuries ago.
15) Bwindi supplies water to local agricultural areas .
example sentences with agricultural area16) Hanford is a major trading center serving the surrounding agricultural area .
17) Tirunelveli has been an agricultural area throughout its history.
18) The Mill Brook watershed is predominantly a forested and agricultural area .
19) Aude is an agricultural area dominated by vineyards.
20) Mikulince was located in an agricultural area .
21) Tempe became an economic hub for the surrounding agricultural area .
22) Populations may have declined, particularly in agricultural areas .
23) Protected wildlife has entered agricultural areas , trampling crops and killing livestock.
24) This is one of the major agricultural areas in Norway.
25) Companies drill the most in agricultural areas northeast of Denver.
26) The Everglades agricultural area is a major center for agriculture.
27) I grew up in a river valley of an agricultural area .
28) Due to favorable climatic conditions, Ukraine is traditionally an agricultural area .
How to use agricultural area in a sentence29) The Tamiraparani River provides consistent irrigation to a large agricultural area .
30) It is the most common bird species in urban and agricultural areas .
31) In poorer agricultural areas , whole villages were rounded up for sterilisation.
32) It is a major agricultural area , primarily producing wheat and legumes.
33) There are two distinct agricultural areas .
34) This is mainly an agricultural area .
35) This agricultural area is characterised by the dry stone walls enclosing the fields.
36) The Everglades agricultural area also was designated via this Act.
37) Phoenix served as an agricultural area that depended on large-scale irrigation projects.
38) Solution: If possible, avoid living in industrial and agricultural areas .
39) Here, the road becomes Smyrna-Leipsic Road and enters agricultural areas .
40) Production of fruit and nuts also takes up a significant agricultural area .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural area.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural area
Compound Sentences with agricultural area
Complex Sentences with agricultural area
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural area