agriculturalists in a sentence
1) The population was 80 percent peasant agriculturalists living in villages.
2) Native women were agriculturalists and owned the fields.
3) Intergenerational wealth transmission among agriculturalists tends to be rather unequal.
agriculturalists example sentences4) Berber desert nomads were typically in conflict with Berber coastal agriculturalists .
5) All three groups of settlers were stock-keepers rather than agriculturalists .
6) As agriculturalists , we must realize that we're serving people.
7) Among these peoples were the Kassena agriculturalists .
8) Secondly, non-agriculturalists must have contact with agriculturalists .
9) Haraszthy contributed articles to newspapers and made speeches to gatherings of agriculturalists .
10) Most Salagamas were casual labourers, cinnamon peelers and agriculturalists .
11) Organic agriculturalists have provided the rationale and technology for chemical-free landscape management.
12) They were agriculturalists , raising animals in captivity as well as growing crops.
13) While the monarchs were Buddhists, land grants to Brahmin agriculturalists was common.
14) As described above, Pokomos are Bantu and agriculturalists .
15) Firstly, agriculturalists must be willing to give forth their knowledge to others.
example sentences with agriculturalists16) The Kazakhs weren't agriculturalists to begin with - they were nomadic herdsmen.
17) Vedda identity also depends on whether these clans are hunter-gatherers or settled agriculturalists .
18) In the 21st century, most work either as settled agriculturalists or nomadic fishermen.
19) We're not hunter-gatherers or even (most of us) Agriculturalists .
20) The Poverty Point culture people who constructed Poverty Point were hunter-gatherers rather than agriculturalists .
21) And finally, agriculturalists must be able to feed and raise a sufficient number of children.
22) It revisits the classical opposition between hunter-gatherers and agriculturalists (or horticulturalists).
23) In the 6th millennium BC, Andalusia experiences the arrival of the first agriculturalists .
24) The agriculturalists from the experiment stations established the viability of farm and garden programs in Alaska.
25) There were all the different groups; nurses, teachers, agriculturalists , officers, students.
26) Sedentary agriculturalists had lived in the area for centuries before San Lorenzo developed into a regional center.
27) This makes the proper identification of "Amaranthus" species at the seedling stage essential for agriculturalists .
28) Sometime about 1880 many agriculturalists in the central valley and Southern California began to convert to fruit.
How to use agriculturalists in a sentence29) They are agriculturalists , and make use of the highly fertile volcanic soil on the lower slopes.
30) This project had an unexpected spin-off effect for Ward's market in that wealthy agriculturalists became private patrons.
31) Pastoral herders and light agriculturalists , the Bantu did not usually build permanent fortifications to fend off enemies.
32) About 95% are settled agriculturalists and nomadic pastoralists, practising archaic farming methods and living at subsistence level.
33) This offers public health forces an opportunity to rally support and to work with agriculturalists to re-orient CAP.
34) He proposes that Abel's extinction metaphorically represents the nomadic Semites' losing in their conflict with agriculturalists .
35) They are predominantly agriculturalists and fresh water fishermen living along the Tana River in the Tana River County.
36) Engineers, scientists and agriculturalists have the knowledge, tools and systems that will assist in achieving productivity increases.
37) In 1930, the Kurmis of Bihar joined with the Yadav and Koeri agriculturalists to enter local elections.
38) But the anger of agriculturalists and environmentalists influenced the Minister of the Environment to abandon the project in 1998.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agriculturalists
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agriculturalists with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agriculturalists
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agriculturalists in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agriculturalists.
20 examples of simple sentences of agriculturalists. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agriculturalists
Compound Sentences with agriculturalists
Complex Sentences with agriculturalists
Compound-Complex Sentences with agriculturalists