pitfall await in a sentence
1) The circuit is quite simple but many pitfalls await the novice.
2) If all is running smoothly at this point you have two further pitfalls awaiting you.
3) It is indeed unfortunate that one of the greatest pitfalls awaiting the iridologist is the temptation to name diseases.
4) A major pitfall awaiting activists in stage eight, therefore, is neglecting to make sure of institutional follow-through.
pitfall await example sentences5) After referring to 'feminine charisma', the document says there are many other pitfalls awaiting unsuspecting and unprepared priests.
6) It advises the reader not to leave their bedroom window at night because all sorts of pitfalls await them; crocodiles, ghosts, monsters.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pitfall await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pitfall await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pitfall await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pitfall await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pitfall await.
20 examples of simple sentences of pitfall await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pitfall await
Compound Sentences with pitfall await
Complex Sentences with pitfall await
Compound-Complex Sentences with pitfall await