danger await in a sentence
1) Serious dangers awaited the missionaries who dared to enter Korea.
2) Yet once the pair reaches the court of the Chinese emperor, even more shocking discoveries and darker dangers await.
3) If the weight of the assessment detail were to lead to an understandable desire for simplification, there is another awful danger awaiting the child.
4) Interestingly enough, series mainstay Gannon(dorf) is no where to be found, and entirely new set of dangers awaits young Link on his quest to discover what the Triforce is.
danger await example sentences5) Romance and danger await Lilith as she leaves her home, first taking up with a violent biker and gang member named Red.
6) The world, as Ms Cornwell sees it, is a scary place, filled with fantasists, stalkers and crazies, in which all horrors are possible and constant danger awaits.
7) Already naked and trussed up on her bed, Karina Santos tried desperately to warn room-mate Zoe Britton of the danger awaiting her, but the gag muffled her cries!
8) But little do they know what dangers await them...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of danger await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of danger await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with danger await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word danger await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with danger await.
20 examples of simple sentences of danger await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of danger await
Compound Sentences with danger await
Complex Sentences with danger await
Compound-Complex Sentences with danger await