deliberately avoid in a sentence
1) We deliberately avoid using insurance jargon at all.
2) I deliberately avoid using American Indian motifs.
3) For this reason I have deliberately avoided learning too much.
4) Abstract scenes were deliberately avoided in the choice of visuals .
deliberately avoid example sentences5) Volunteer status - these isolates deliberately avoid forming relationships.
6) That anyone would deliberately avoid him would never enter his head.
7) But he has deliberately avoided the question this year .
8) TAO officials deliberately avoided Wang during his speech.
9) Some of them fear he's now deliberately avoiding them.
10) This despite Abe deliberately avoiding Yasukuni to appease said same whiners.
11) Jessamy spent the rest of the day deliberately avoiding Julius.
12) He deliberately avoided Lost Cause mythologizing in his work.
13) Although she deliberately avoided a new relationship, she attracted two prospective love interests.
14) Grant deliberately avoids comment on Reconstruction, apart from saying that he favored black suffrage.
example sentences with avoid15) He deliberately avoided using guns that were situated in the fort where casualties were most likely.
16) Did you deliberately avoid hagiography?
17) He deliberately avoided firearms due to the noise they made and the ballistic evidence they left behind.
18) There is an additional problem since coin designs might sometimes deliberately avoid the most recent currents in art.
19) deliberately avoiding eye contact and slightly quickening my pace were not enough to get me by.
20) The Royal Artillery was technically a separate armed service, but Washington deliberately avoided this British precedent.
21) Macintyre deliberately avoids direct reference to Chisholm's Catholicism, but he gets it in anyway.
22) I deliberately avoid the "what if" scenarios that could be constructed by an anxious mind.
23) The Indian constitution deliberately avoided the notion Adivasi to ward off possible political claims emanating from the meaning.
24) Taught in a tradition which, for their sex, emphasized sentimentality, women deliberately avoided reason.
25) It seems likely, moreover, that the police deliberately avoided mixing it in the more perilous districts.
26) I have deliberately avoided using the term accent, which is found widely in the literature on stress.
27) The artist as critic in this case deliberately avoided the historical context of the pictures she was discussing.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) The main NKVD execution chamber in the basement of the Lubyanka was deliberately avoided to ensure total secrecy.
29) They have been deliberately avoided by politicians who know they currently find little favour with the British people.
30) However, deliberately avoiding information that may undermine a published story may be grounds for a finding of malice.
31) So much so that I deliberately avoided anything outside it which might affect my emotions or disturb my thoughts.
32) I deliberately avoid anthropomorphism.
33) Serenity could see that Setsuna was deliberately avoiding the other possibility, not even wanting to mention it.
34) The route through Illinois was chosen to deliberately avoid Chicago, instead providing "feeder routes" to the city.
35) He deliberately avoided any sort of relationship that might get in the way of his mission to serve mankind .
36) He had a feeling that she was deliberately avoiding him - that she feared to be alone with him.
37) After Fukunaga's transvestite identity is revealed, the Japanese text deliberately avoids referring to "her" by gender.
38) During her lunch hour she shopped, deliberately avoiding the part of town in which Giles's office was situated.
39) As long as the player does not deliberately avoid helping Alyx, it is difficult for her to be killed.
40) So distinctive was Hank Marvin's sound that many musicians, including the Beatles, initially deliberately avoided the Stratocaster.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of deliberately avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of deliberately avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with deliberately avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word deliberately avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with deliberately avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of deliberately avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of deliberately avoid
Compound Sentences with deliberately avoid
Complex Sentences with deliberately avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with deliberately avoid