perfect antidote in a sentence
1) The perfect antidote for stressed new parents?
2) It is the perfect antidote to winter blues.
3) But I 've got the perfect antidote for that.
perfect antidote example sentences4) The perfect antidote to Beverly Hills 90210 .
5) A larger , more open set of levels sounds like the perfect antidote .
6) The 14M1... the perfect antidote to World Cup fever.
7) This cooling breath is the perfect antidote to a long, stressful day.
8) Les Jardins de la Source was the perfect antidote to our stressful lives.
9) There is a brooding quiet over everything, a perfect antidote to urban clamour.
10) Although a perfect antidote to those who yearn for a return of those days.
11) For cold winter mornings , the warmth of an available heated steering wheel is the perfect antidote .
12) It's the perfect antidote to a school year that's a different kind of hectic.
13) The architecture and scenery never fail to impress and are the perfect antidote to a busy day.
14) A stiff feni beckoned, the perfect antidote to a hectic day on the road in Goa's magical monsoon.
15) Its homey comforts, combined with its excellent location and personalised five-star services, were the perfect antidote after my long journey.
example sentences with perfect antidote16) For once we had definite news that things were looking up, and it was the perfect antidote to the gruelling journey.
17) Gedge was, and still is, the perfect antidote to the bombast favoured by the likes of Bono and Jim Kerr.
18) Well, one of the perfect antidotes for Piemontese mountain people to chase the blues away, is to make Bagna Cauda.
19) I love making my own infused alcohols and Orange, Clove, and Cranberry Infused Bourbon sounds like the perfect antidote to winter's chill.
20) The Infiniti G37 Sport is Nissan's gentrified version of the 370Z. Its defanged appearance is the perfect antidote to the Z's frontal overbite.
21) Somewhere deep down, we understand that the old is the perfect antidote to the new, that it adds meaning and contrast, salt to sweet.
22) Kila Kila Kila is the perfect antidote to the legions of watered-down drone pop, and a natural heater for an otherwise cold winter.
23) I enjoyed my course of study and felt that the practicalities of business were a perfect antidote to the magic that had dominated my adolescence.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of perfect antidote
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of perfect antidote with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with perfect antidote
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word perfect antidote in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with perfect antidote.
20 examples of simple sentences of perfect antidote. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of perfect antidote
Compound Sentences with perfect antidote
Complex Sentences with perfect antidote
Compound-Complex Sentences with perfect antidote