antidote in a sentence
1) Lavender oil is another wonderful antidote against headache.
2) No specific antidote is available for hops intoxication.
3) The best antidote to mediocre fiction is outstanding fiction.
antidote example sentences4) The best antidote to censorship is publicity.
5) The antidote to unpopular free speech is more free speech .
6) No specific antidote exists for benzene poisoning.
7) No antidote exists for poisoning from riot control agents.
8) Too bad the antidote ingredients are scattered around the world.
9) The perfect antidote for stressed new parents?
10) The only real antidote to cynicism is activism.
11) It is the perfect antidote to winter blues.
12) The ultimate antidote for all suffering is love.
13) Exercise is a trustworthy antidote to depression.
14) Government intervention everywhere was proclaimed the antidote for dissent.
15) This particular song is the antidote to cynicism.
example sentences with antidote16) An antidote was found and Victor survived.
17) The antidote to despair is to consider these great biblical statements.
18) It is the antidote for the poison.
19) An " antidote " if you will.
20) Religion is the only antidote . 10.
21) This assertion of civic values is the best antidote to fear.
22) The Torah is considered the great antidote against this force.
23) There is no known antidote to this poison.
24) And hot sauce can be the antidote .
25) An antidote for this constant spin should be journalism .
26) So laughter is a good antidote to stress.
27) Football is also meant to provide a similar antidote .
28) Turmeric is another excellent antidote against back pain.
How to use antidote in a sentence29) No specific antidote for overdoses exist and treatment is purely supportive.
30) There are no " antidotes " for mushroom poisoning.
31) A smile is nature's best antidote for discouragement.
32) It is the antidote to my strong, stubborn pride.
33) Alexis was chosen to receive the last antidote instead of Danny.
34) Damian administers the antidote after he rescues Terry.
35) An antidote could save the Hamas leader's life.
36) They are an antidote to change of water and diet.
37) This acts as an antidote to the bad signal.
38) She had not her usual antidote with her.
39) Atropine is a recognised antidote to nerve gases.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antidote
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antidote with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antidote
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antidote in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antidote.
20 examples of simple sentences of antidote. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antidote
Compound Sentences with antidote
Complex Sentences with antidote
Compound-Complex Sentences with antidote