specific antidote in a sentence
1) No specific antidote is available for hops intoxication.
2) No specific antidote exists for benzene poisoning.
3) No specific antidote for overdoses exist and treatment is purely supportive.
specific antidote example sentences4) There is no specific antidote for trazodone.
5) There is no specific antidote for onion or garlic toxicosis.
6) There is no specific antidote for colchicine, though various treatments exist.
7) There is no specific antidote for xylitol toxicosis.
8) Thus, Mindfulness is the specific antidote for hindrances.
9) Treatment of metformin overdose is generally supportive, as no specific antidote is known.
10) Splitting no specific antidotes for patients who are receiving backdrop with Vincent gallo.
11) Cyanide poisoning is treated with specific antidotes and supportive medical care in a hospital setting.
12) There is no specific antidote for water hemlock poisoning and treatment mainly consists of supportive care.
13) The treatment of overdose is mostly supportive as there is no specific antidote for amitriptyline overdose.
14) In addition, bleeding remains a concern because there are no specific antidotes for the new oral anticoagulants.
15) There is no specific antidote for venlafaxine, and management is generally supportive, providing treatment for the immediate symptoms.
example sentences with specific antidote16) KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSAGE AND PARTICULARS OF ITS TREATMENT There is no specific antidote to Luvox.
17) Due to no known specific antidote , its management remains primarily as supportive care, especially prompt and adequate cardiovascular support.
18) Physostigmine, which increases the concentration of acetylcholine in synapses and in neuromuscular and neuroglandular junctions, is a specific antidote .
19) You can only neutralize the poison with a specific antidote , only provided by the farmer, and otherwise you can only eat 25% and will have to throw the 75% away.
20) There is no specific antidote to domperidone but in the event of overdosage, gastric lavage as well as the administration of activated charcoal may be useful.
21) In burns caused by hydrofluoric acid, calcium gluconate is a specific antidote and may be used intravenously and/or topically.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of specific antidote
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of specific antidote with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with specific antidote
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word specific antidote in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with specific antidote.
20 examples of simple sentences of specific antidote. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of specific antidote
Compound Sentences with specific antidote
Complex Sentences with specific antidote
Compound-Complex Sentences with specific antidote