anticyclone in a sentence
1) In winter anticyclones bring cold dry weather.
2) In winter, however, thermal anticyclones may occur locally.
3) Dry, clear weather is associated with anticyclones .
anticyclone example sentences4) They are also known as blocking highs or blocking anticyclones .
5) In some places highs are referred to as anticyclones .
6) Morning frosts are also common during winter anticyclones .
7) A building anticyclone to its northwest forced the depression southeastward.
8) North Island expected to remain dry An anticyclone covers New Zealand .
9) However Jupiter has two anticyclones that are somewhat different from all others.
10) But heat waves can occur, due to African anticyclone since June.
11) Only on the very last day did an anticyclone grace our shores.
12) The cyclone then moved west-southwest under the influence of an anticyclone .
13) The winds blow clockwise around an anticyclone in in the Northern Hemisphere.
14) Furthermore, the Pacific anticyclone generates winds from the south and southwest.
15) An upper-level anticyclone and a tropical upper tropospheric trough was providing outflow.
example sentences with anticyclone16) Smaller anticyclones tend to be white.
17) A strong and stationary anticyclone can effectively block the path of an extratropical cyclone.
18) Winds in an anticyclone spin clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere. true 16.
19) The next day Helene became a hurricane, aided by an anticyclone aloft.
20) Between depressions, there are often small mobile anticyclones that bring periods of fair weather.
21) However, wind shear began undercutting the anticyclone , which prevented any significant intensification.
22) Due to an anticyclone to its north, the depression initially moved west-northwestward.
23) Deeply cold anticyclones in winter are widespread, windless and can last for days.
24) In winter the whole of Mongolia comes under the influence of the Siberian anticyclone .
25) A weak high-level trough and a warm anticyclone to the east-northeastward generated low wind shear.
26) Cyclones are typical during the cold seasons, while the warm seasons are characterized by anticyclones .
27) It moved northward along the coast, located beneath an anticyclone that aided in its intensification.
28) In summer the anticyclones tend to bring dry, settled conditions which can lead to drought.
How to use anticyclone in a sentence29) Also known as an anticyclone .
30) On October 17, Ella strengthened further into a hurricane as an anticyclone was gradually developing.
31) Upper-level air temperatures were generally warm, and a minimal anticyclone was situated over the Gulf.
32) The depression moved steadily west-northwest under the influence of an anticyclone over the Yucatán Peninsula.
33) The large anticyclones are known to extend only a few tens of kilometers above the visible clouds.
34) Development was further aided by an anticyclone situated just to the east, providing dual outflow channels.
35) Bart intensified further as it turned to the northeast under the influence of an upper-level anticyclone .
36) Conversely, the Siberian anticyclone dominates during winter, bringing cold and (comparatively) dry conditions.
37) In the winter, the tropical anticyclones move south, allowing cold polar fronts to penetrate the region.
38) In contrast to anticyclones , the Jovian cyclones tend to be small, dark and irregular structures.
39) Developing an anticyclone aloft, the storm continued to gradually intensify, reaching hurricane strength on October 3.
40) Wind direction around an anticyclone is clockwise in the Northern hemisphere and anti-clockwise in the Southern hemisphere.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticyclone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticyclone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticyclone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticyclone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticyclone.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticyclone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticyclone
Compound Sentences with anticyclone
Complex Sentences with anticyclone
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticyclone