antics in a sentence
1) Who is behind his foreign policy antics ?
2) This loyalty has hitherto surpassed elite antics , including corruption.
3) Toad ceased his frivolous antics at once.
antics example sentences4) Their constant antics provide us hours of entertainment.
5) He is easily amused by my crazy antics !
6) Rain felt his antics virtually confirmed her story.
7) The anonymous antics at Wikipedia are shameful enough.
8) Mansfield's publicity antics are another recurring theme in popular culture.
9) So there you will find many polish antics .
10) No amount of bureaucratic antics can change that.
11) He quickly won over fans with his antics .
12) Barnes' antics extended the break longer than usual.
13) Dean was known for antics which inspired his nickname.
14) His patience is frequently tested by his wife's antics .
15) The public is clearly fed up with the repetitive antics .
example sentences with antics16) When the wild couple get together, mad antics ensue.
17) He has also attracted controversy for his antics .
18) But there are times when the antics wear thin .
19) Nearly always, these antics indicate nothing more than temporary conditions.
20) Penniman gained notoriety for high-energy onstage antics during live performances.
21) The election was rife with questionable or amateurish antics .
22) Their infantile antics were even making the perpetrators sick.
23) Knighton vowed that such antics would never happen again .
24) His antics with Jeff are frequently a source of comic relief.
25) Horn earned a $30,000 fine for his antics .
26) The political parties and the politician's antics is to stop.
27) But her resulting antics are only part of the fun.
28) Do the antics make her feel loved and empowered?
How to use antics in a sentence29) You laughed loudly at the antics of the clown.
30) His wild antics cause him to be diagnosed with insanity.
31) Their onstage antics have also got them into trouble.
32) No need for roadside antics or even a phone call .
33) The ceremony entails many antics that are normally forbidden during everyday social life.
34) I have been watching their fund raising antics the last three nights.
35) His "childish" antics add humor and personality to the series.
36) The comical antics of David and others are very 1948 ish.
37) The non-sensical belly laughs of his usual antics are gone.
38) But his on-stage antics were not always received positively.
39) We took pep band antics to a new level.
40) Ukyou still doesn't notice his antics , though.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antics.
20 examples of simple sentences of antics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antics
Compound Sentences with antics
Complex Sentences with antics
Compound-Complex Sentences with antics