people awaken in a sentence
1) The people always awaken fear in me.
2) But at last it looks as if our people were awakening.
3) Today, many centuries after Moses, a multitude of people are awakening to spirituality.
4) The world's exposure to GN Particles has resulted in many people awakening as True Innovators.
people awaken example sentences5) Each character was designed to start as bland people who awaken emotions as a result of becoming demons.
6) The people are awakening.
7) I meet more and more people who are awakening to fact that all is not well in the world.
8) If people truly were awaken and reacted they way these egyptians reacted America would turn over on its head.
9) In modern times, people awakening on the preparation table is largely the province of horror fiction and urban myth.
10) The other very important characteristic of rheumatoid disease is that more often than not, people awaken with morning stiffness or discomfort.
11) But the present writers experience with new Muslims is that no discernable patterns exist which might shed light on the routes by which people awaken to the truth of Islam.
12) It is human nature to resist oppression and I think as more people awaken to the state of affairs we now find ourselves....it is kinda of like "not on our watch, we want more time!".
13) Because I feel that no matter how many people are awakening, the illuminati are not sweating it and are actually using more and more symbolism in current works.
14) There are many ways to help people awaken to what is happening --- making posters and flyers to be distributed in the community is just one example.
example sentences with awaken15) Reports have been made of people awakening to find that their clothes are being worn improperly in bizarre ways (e.g. a long sleeve shirt apparently forced up over the legs like a pair of pants).
16) Bodhisattvas on this level are compared to people who have awakened from dreams, and all their perceptions are influenced by this new awareness.
17) Word of mouth will propel its box office receipts, as more people awaken to the horror of corporate distortion of the public dialogue.
18) In that reality, coming sooner than you may think, people have awakened to a larger awareness of who they really are and they have learned to function in a multisensory and multidimensional way.
19) " However, Beijing constitutional scholar Chen Yongmiao notes most people have awakened.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of people awaken
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of people awaken with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with people awaken
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word people awaken in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with people awaken.
20 examples of simple sentences of people awaken. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of people awaken
Compound Sentences with people awaken
Complex Sentences with people awaken
Compound-Complex Sentences with people awaken