newly awaken in a sentence
1) On one of his expeditions Oromë discovered the newly awakened Elves at Cuiviénen.
2) He walked slowly towards the hall, stretching at each step like a newly awakened cat.
3) The setlist seemed to be King Diamond's way of showing off his newly awakened skills.
4) Shin goes on to work with Mystique in tracking down newly awakened mutants to join her cause.
newly awaken example sentences5) While she had been a slave to her newly awakened senses, Travis had always been in control.
6) How terribly wronged you must feel that their ( newly awakened) comments are not to your liking.
7) In another battle, the newly awakened Protodeviln twins, Zomd and Goram confronts the Macross 7 Fleet.
8) Unlike the fractured, they would leak neither fear nor pain, eliminating one source of stress on the newly awakened Es.
9) newly awakened people do not need that kind of pressure, either, especially if they're in "unfriendly" environments.
10) In tennis terms, the differences in demeanours of the newly wed Ivan Lendl and the newly awakened Henri Leconte was that of one player whose year has ended and another whose may be about to begin.
11) And on a study trip to Rome, the Caravaggio he presented to us "live" more than fully satisfied our newly awakened and enthusiastic scholarly expectations.
12) Those first six dancers had come to celebrate the newly awakened school of English classical dance that was establishing itself with the coming of peace.
13) Flo and Mo continued on their journey, except that they had to stop for a moment when one of the newly awakened sparrows flew up Mo's nose.
14) During the time the play was written, there was a popular theme amongst playwrights surrounding a newly awakened social consciousness that was manifested via a campaign to sustain ties with Africa.
example sentences with awaken15) Linden Avery resolves to find Jeremiah before confronting the newly awakened Worm of the World's End, when The Harrow appears and claims that he can take her to her son.
16) But the power of it combined with Tuxedo Mask's newly awakened Golden Crystal, bound together by the love of Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask for one another, prevented this yet again.
17) Seong added: "Researchers of our country were newly awakened to the fact that we have to take every precaution to ensure we don't fall behind international ethics (guidelines) while researching.
18) Selden is fostered to the Khuprus family of the Rain Wilds as well as becoming a go-between with the humans of the Rain Wilds and Bingtown, and the newly awakened dragon Tintaglia.
19) When the portal is opened, it appears on Earth but Sailor Moon (empowered by the other Senshi) and the newly awakened Sailor Saturn defeat it.
20) The award-winning advertising campaign was made by the "Naturskyddsföreningen" (The Swedish Society for Nature Conservation) and helped further the newly awakened environmental movement in Sweden.
21) During the events of Inhumanity, Janet returns to the microverse to rescue a family who has been pulled there through a newly awakened Inhuman's powers.
22) Scenes shot on board the "Botany Bay" were cut as it was felt that the costumes worn by the newly awakened crew were too revealing.
23) But Napoleon, in order to restore the prestige of the Empire before the newly awakened hostility of public opinion, tried to gain from the Left the support which he had lost from the Right.
24) QRS's presence ensured that owners of newly awakened players could purchase rolls of the latest titles, so ensuring that the instrument remained current, not just a historical curiosity.
25) This is a battle over old school, good ol' boy, establishment politics versus the politics of principle that the newly awakened citizenry is demanding.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of newly awaken
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of newly awaken with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with newly awaken
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word newly awaken in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with newly awaken.
20 examples of simple sentences of newly awaken. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of newly awaken
Compound Sentences with newly awaken
Complex Sentences with newly awaken
Compound-Complex Sentences with newly awaken