awaken memory in a sentence
1) memory after memory awakened by the letters on this fabulous site!
2) These reports of joyous festivities struck a chord within me and awakened long dormant memories .
3) One theory is that it awakens distant memories of floating in the comfort of the womb.
4) The article on South African Daks in your current issue (November) awakened memories for me!
awaken memory example sentences5) She could restore its wisdom, awaken everyone's memories of that time that it might be rebuilt.
6) Terms related to semi-consciousness include: awakening, implicit memory, subliminal messages, trances, hypnagogia, and hypnosis.
7) The trip awakened many boyhood memories, and Warnie remarked that they might do worse than spend their declining years there.
8) The ancient weakness of the Crown could be contrasted with its recent strength to awaken memories of a time when some degree of popular consultation was the avenue to law.
9) An opportunity in March and April 2010 to take a group of University students to Cambodia and Vietnam awakened both memories and hopes.
10) Martha seeks to awaken soul memory and divine consciousness within, vanquish any fear of death, and to work in global community to accelerate and co-create Heaven on Earth.
11) When, as Joseph F. Smith said, we "catch a spark from the awakened memories of the immortal soul," let us be quietly grateful.
12) The irresistible smell of Christmas cookies, freshly baked apples, hot chestnuts and toasted almonds fills the air, awakening unforgettable childhood memories .
13) All the same, the sight of the horse had awakened many memories – and it was the memories that kept him awake.
14) In "Tabula Rasa", after Sylar rests, Samuel shows him around the carnival, intent on trying to awaken Sylar's memories immediately.
example sentences with awaken15) Choosing to stop at a diner, Luke reveals that he and Samson went birding, awakening a memory from Sylar's childhood.
16) According to a newspaper article, "Among the Humboldt exhibits there is one which stirs the heart of every patriot and awakens memories of the nation's great captain.
17) During the final battle with the Robotech Masters, Dana accidentally touches the terminals of a protoculture chamber and the surge awakens racial memories inside her.
18) Playing his ocarina, Alex awakens Luna's memories before the two are transported to the surface as the tower collapses, re-uniting with their companions.
19) Having moved on into comfortable lives and having barely a glimmer of the memories of that summer, they are all traumatized by the memories awakened by Mike's phone calls.
20) Jergovic the master of melancholy presents driving as a journey into the past, awakens memories of the companions, the times of sadness and loneliness.
21) In "Chapterhouse Dune" the order has learned the Honored Matre method from Murbella and use it for their own purposes, specifically to awaken the memories within the Miles Teg ghola.
22) Zhukovsky remarked that his friend's paintings "please us by their precision, each of them awakening a memory in our mind.
23) The B-side opens with "Why Do All Those Men" featuring female backing vocals while again awakening all good memories from the so-called 'Belpop' movement.
24) The pain of being betrayed by his own brother - though only half-conscious - and of apparently losing a son awakens Alonso's memory of having betrayed his brother monarch.
25) And if seeing his name in print awakens memories of what we've heard of him, we shouldn't think it's sufficient simply to leave him with a nod of recognition at his place in the history of design.
26) Fabia stirred, awakened in her hotel bedroom that Monday and, as memory awakened with her, she abruptly closed her lovely green eyes and wished for a moment that she were back in England.
27) " The collapse of the trial against Mr Downey has awakened dreadful memories for the relatives of those killed and injured in the bombing.
28) There is no image so insignificant that it has not in some mood or other found the way into his heart: no sound that does not awaken the memory of other years. --
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaken memory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaken memory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaken memory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaken memory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaken memory.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaken memory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaken memory
Compound Sentences with awaken memory
Complex Sentences with awaken memory
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaken memory