passenger airline in a sentence
1) A passenger airline had not been hijacked in the U.S. since 1979.
2) The second version, named the Intercontinental, is for passenger airlines .
3) Nanyuan serves as the hub for only one passenger airline .
passenger airline example sentences4) TAT was the first United States transcontinental passenger airline .
5) Smaller airports served by passenger airlines include those in Košice and Poprad.
6) The airport is currently served by two commercial passenger airlines which operate service to three hubs.
7) As of October 2010, San Diego International Airport is served by 20 passenger airlines .
8) In addition to domestic flights of medium range, the 727 was popular with international passenger airlines .
9) This hot and high airport is served by 27 domestic and international passenger airlines and 17 cargo carriers.
10) It was also the last U.S. passenger airline to have a dedicated cargo fleet and cargo-only routes.
11) Avalon is currently served by one passenger airline , Jetstar Airways, which started domestic flights in 2004.
12) There is no single national flag airline; passenger airlines in the United States have always been privately owned.
13) As a result, all passenger airlines of the LATAM airlines Group will be members of the same alliance.
14) American airlines retired its last A 300 in 2009, and no U.S. passenger airlines have flown it since then.
15) Pan-Am (1954), and BOAC (1956), were the first passenger airlines at Detroit-Wayne Major.
example sentences with passenger airline16) This made Air France the fourth-largest scheduled passenger airline in the world, as well as the second-largest scheduled freight carrier.
17) It has also restructured itself by spinning-off operational units as fully owned subsidiaries to maintain its core business as a passenger airline .
18) But with the introduction of widebody planes and the deregulation of passenger airlines , flying became as banal as riding the bus.
19) AirTran Holdings (AAI) : AirTran Holdings (Nasdaq:AAI) is one of America's largest low-fare passenger airlines .
20) Passenger airlines and air cargo depend on jet fuel, for which there is no substitute, and truck transport is similarly reliant on diesel.
21) I fly DC10s for a major passenger airline that uses these 300-seat jumbo jets to serve destinations all over the world.
22) The private passenger airline "Aerovías Q" and private cargo carriers "Cuba Aeropostal" and "Expreso Aéreo Interamericano" were then merged into Cubana.
23) Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) : Delta Air Lines is the 2nd largest passenger airline in the world by available seat miles.
24) Across Europe, markets will keep a close watch on the events unfolding in Eastern Europe, especially after a Malaysian passenger airline was shot down yesterday.
25) Presidential Airways (PAW) is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Regulations Part 135 charter cargo and passenger airline based at Melbourne International Airport.
26) In 1990, Ethiopian became the first passenger airline in taking delivery of the Boeing 757 Freighter, receiving the first of five a year later.
27) Following the FAA approval in the United States, Japan gave permission for passenger airlines to resume Boeing 787 flights in the country effective April 26, 2013.
28) The remaining passenger airlines at Willow Run moved to Metro Airport in 1966, and the North Terminal (later renamed the Davey Terminal) opened that year.
How to use passenger airline in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of passenger airline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of passenger airline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with passenger airline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word passenger airline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with passenger airline.
20 examples of simple sentences of passenger airline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of passenger airline
Compound Sentences with passenger airline
Complex Sentences with passenger airline
Compound-Complex Sentences with passenger airline