little awkward in a sentence
1) The plotting is perhaps a little awkward.
2) It definitely makes things a little awkward .
3) Before long our position got a little awkward.
4) Similarly, the mobile site feels a little awkward.
little awkward example sentences5) It's a little awkward for her.
6) Those some of those might be a little awkward.
7) Does it feel a little awkward to you?
8) On 9x9 it is fine, although a little awkward.
9) Wearing it in public is, honestly, a little awkward.
10) In Spain we are a little awkward for this language.
11) Typing is a little awkward but I'll handle.
12) Then it becomes a little awkward.
13) He wasn't much taller than she was, which felt a little awkward.
14) I agree that the shower is a little awkward but not a great problem.
example sentences with awkward15) LIASSON : Sometimes that brand new balancing act can be a little awkward.
16) It gets a little awkward.
17) Then again, when is correcting someone's grammar not a little awkward in adulthood?
18) The style of the book being in letters was, initially, a little awkward.
19) I have large hands, which makes the camera a little awkward to hold sometimes.
20) I felt a little awkward at times but for me confidence was the biggest thing.
21) And working a third major character into the storyline would have been a little awkward.
22) It's a little awkward.
23) I suspect, then, that I paused rather abruptly and looked a little awkward.
24) It's a little awkward at first, but soon it becomes almost second nature.
25) When you do decide to stop and engage, things can get a little awkward.
26) Yeah they were all guys, but they were family so it was a little awkward.
27) The majority of the waiters here are very friendly (and sometimes a little awkward) haha!
How to use awkward in a sentence28) His cast mates catch him and lift him over their heads, but it's all a little awkward.
29) It 'll be a little awkward if January 1, 2015 turns out to be unseasonably warm in Washington.
30) And at once there is something a little awkward in the room, a little uneasy, a little personal.
31) Which made things a little awkward on the occasions when I turned around and told my friends to shove it .
32) The blend of A-Class hatchback nose and rakish rear end is a little awkward, but it catches the eye.
33) It was a little awkward for the other person when I was leaning over their shoulder watching....just joking.
34) It was a little awkward, though, because I am not used to talking with an interpreter that way.
35) It's always still a little awkward to be around him because subconsciously my guard shoots up when he's around.
36) Most recently, I used a Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener which I liked but it was a little awkward.
37) Kodi may seem a little awkward, but it will continue to stand on its own as the premier customizable media solution.
38) Once folded, the front wheel still rolls so you can move it around a bit but it's a little awkward.
39) Having studied Greek and Hebrew in seminary, I personally find e-Sword a little awkward in its handling of Greek and Hebrew.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of little awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of little awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with little awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word little awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with little awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of little awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of little awkward
Compound Sentences with little awkward
Complex Sentences with little awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with little awkward