heavy awkward in a sentence
1) They soon become too heavy and awkward to hold onto.
2) The stones are heavy and awkward to lift.
3) Cannon and their carriages are heavy and awkward things to move.
4) My leg was annoying me; my arms were heavy and awkward.
heavy awkward example sentences5) His clothes were heavy and awkward.
6) This can cause the phone to feel top heavy and awkward to hold.
7) It's not heavy or awkward to carry for a 5'4 woman like me.
8) The time I tested a K- 01, I found it to be heavy, awkward and ungainly in the hand.
9) This was the third time I bought something heavy or awkward and had to carry it a long way to get to the car or home, when will I ever learn.
10) Do not attempt to carry something up or down the stairs that is heavy, awkward, or restricts your vision, so that you cannot see where you are placing your feet.
11) The client can be given a rock, a box, or another heavy or awkward object, and be asked to carry it with her everywhere she goes for the next few days or weeks.
12) It's heavy, often fairly awkward (lots of glass jars in my case), and well, there's just so much of it .
13) Reduced damage and wear to furniture and walls – There is no heavy or awkward canister or other motorized unit to carry from room to room when vacuuming.
14) As with the combines, the first steam engine and gasoline-powered tractors were too heavy and awkward for use on the steep Palouse hills.
example sentences with awkward15) He urged her to run into the house out of the rain and leave the work to him, but she declined; the crates were heavy and awkward for one person to handle, and after all it was what she'd come for.
16) Floating cranes are used mainly in bridge building and port construction, but they are also used for occasional loading and unloading of especially heavy or awkward loads on and off ships.
17) Including some hellacious big, heavy, awkward pieces (elliptical exerciser, commercial grade foosball table...weird stuff like that).
18) The binoculars should be powerful enough for you to see what you want but not so bulky that you find them too heavy and awkward to hold for any length of time.
19) The keyboard itself is heavy and awkward to carry with my laptop and the soft, thin case given for such an occasion would not protect it if it were dropped.
20) We recommend that two people, as a minimum, assemble the sauna because some of the panels can be heavy and awkward to move around by oneself.
21) Look, it is right in front of my vision. –The spear is bloody heavy and awkward to grip. –And the bloody puppet can't keep still.
22) He has recently been fitted with a custom molded AFO for the left foot/calf which helps him to walk more confidently and has allowed him to stop using the heavy and awkward large black ortho-boot.
23) it was just too heavy and awkward to play out with.... (keeping in mind I gig out with several synths)........it was either the Chroma or the A6..... :(
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of heavy awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of heavy awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with heavy awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word heavy awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with heavy awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of heavy awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of heavy awkward
Compound Sentences with heavy awkward
Complex Sentences with heavy awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with heavy awkward