few awkward in a sentence
1) After a few awkward moments she hangs up.
2) In the Surrey side he inherited were a few reputedly awkward personalities.
3) This caused a few awkward situations where managers were paid less than their employees.
4) There are, of course, a few physically awkward, gawky, uncoordinated drivers.
few awkward example sentences5) Only a few awkward scenes at the end of the film mar this film from perfection.
6) Going out with your fellow coworkers you barely know may make for a few awkward scenes as well.
7) The unusual dynamic has caused a few awkward interactions between traditional allies now turned adversaries, some state lawmakers say.
8) We're very fortunate that we had the chance to come onstage and pose for a few awkward photos Friday night.
9) After a few awkward days, a devastated Tess suggests they separate, saying that she will return to her parents.
10) Henry Hynoski tried to beg off, then gamely wiggled his fists and swayed his hips for a few awkward seconds.
11) Poor hands and a few awkward attempts on what looked to be easy layups made for a forgettable offensive night for Asik .
12) Ultimately a few awkward moments and the over-the-top finale where the titular baby finally appears are the only laughs the film really earns, the rest come from pity.
13) A few awkward tracks aside, however, the album on the whole marked a new peak in songwriting for Sting, not to mention a few key inclusions from Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers as well.
14) The review continued "Well, Mr Gill, it is not rubbish; you and the Punjab police have quite a few awkward questions to answer.
example sentences with awkward15) X-Play claimed that the game was enjoyable, but it had a few awkward control mechanics and was a little difficult to control on the Wii.
16) As one might imagine, she experienced a few awkward ... Rachel Maddow made her dissatisfaction with Senate Republicans quite clear on her Tuesday night MSNBC show.
17) Doncaster branch president Bob Hayward said : "He has been asking a few awkward questions for a few months, but we've somehow managed to keep it a surprise.
18) There were a few awkward moments here and there, but we maintained decorum (it helps that we have a good relationship to begin with) and everyone had a good time and survived.
19) A few awkward moments passed, and he sat down again; and in a more determined manner said,
20) Erm and let's say there are a few a few awkward ones here er who don't think any of them
21) 'High time someone started asking a few awkward questions,' says his neighbour, who turns out to be an expert in Moral Law.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of few awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of few awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with few awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word few awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with few awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of few awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of few awkward
Compound Sentences with few awkward
Complex Sentences with few awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with few awkward