owe allegiance in a sentence
1) New ruling administrators owed allegiance to the state.
2) Natural-born subjects owe allegiance wherever they may be.
3) Should they owe allegiance and obedience to him?
owe allegiance example sentences4) Finland was then an autonomous duchy owing allegiance to the Tsar.
5) Not owing allegiance to anybody else.
6) However, the fledgling kingdom still owed nominal allegiance to the diminished empire.
7) A liege lord was a person to whom a vassal owed sworn allegiance .
8) The clan owes allegiance to a chief ("Iroij").
9) A British subject resident abroad also continues to owe allegiance to the Crown.
10) Attacks have taken place against central ministers owing allegiance to the Congress party also.
11) There is no federal government to which anyone, anywhere owes the slightest allegiance .
12) It was profoundly humiliating that his dreaming mind still owed allegiance to a rudimentary conscience.
13) They acknowledged no subjection, and owed no allegiance , to any sovereign.
14) It lies centrally between Borneo and New Guinea yet owes complete faunal allegiance to neither.
15) In the Volta Region, no Paramountcy owes allegiance to another Paramountcy.
example sentences with owe allegiance16) All the other monasteries of Sri Lanka owed ecclesiastical allegiance to one of the three.
17) Henceforth the Minicoy Islanders owed allegiance to this kingdom of the SW Indian shore.
18) The Muslim students owing allegiance to the Jamaat-e-Islami began to call the Hindu students Indian spies.
19) After 14th century Nagas owed allegiance from Eastern Gangas to the Suryavamsi Gajapatis.
20) William Joyce owed no conceivable allegiance to the British crown from the facts of his birth.
21) The priory was an alien establishment (one which owed allegiance to a foreign mother house).
22) This failure led to numerous rebellions among the states of the Levant which owed allegiance to Babylon.
23) Bracers are considered the peacekeepers and protectors of order that owe allegiance to no country or government.
24) It has been rightly pointed out that the Kacha Nagas owed virtual allegiance to the Angamis.
25) There's a whole sub-genre of post- Enoch Powell writing to which this owes some allegiance .
26) His honour would not permit him to attack his sovereign, yet he still owed allegiance to Motamid.
27) Forty thousand men, in several bodies, were precipitated upon the cities which owed allegiance to the duke.
28) It decreed that William Joyce should be condemned to die as a man owing allegiance to George Vl.
How to use owe allegiance in a sentence
How to use owe allegiance in a sentence29) Territorial nationalists assume that all inhabitants of a particular nation owe allegiance to their country of birth or adoption.
30) Many Canadians defined their country as the part of North America that owed allegiance to the British Crown.
31) Although these princes owed allegiance to the Ayyubid sultan, with their own territories, they were relatively independent.
32) Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
33) They owned their own domains and owed allegiance only to the emperor but had no votes for the Diet.
34) The country was divided between the Marcher Lords owing feudal allegiance to the crown and the Principality of Wales.
35) The area was large but virtually unpopulated except for small groups of Miskito who owed little allegiance to either nation.
36) These princelings nominally owed allegiance to the Norwegian crown, although in practice the latter's control was fairly limited.
37) He did not pursue her further as Brindisi owed allegiance to the Kingdom of Naples, an English ally.
38) The authors come from a wide variety of backgrounds and owe allegiance to a wide diversity of schools of thought.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of owe allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of owe allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with owe allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word owe allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with owe allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of owe allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of owe allegiance
Compound Sentences with owe allegiance
Complex Sentences with owe allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with owe allegiance