walking aid in a sentence
1) Walking aids may be prescribed as appropriate.
2) This can include anything from walking aids to electronic devices to help you communicate.
3) The majority will be mobile but a few may require walking aids or wheelchairs.
walking aid example sentences4) However, some people who use walking aids have difficulty with ramps and prefer stairs.
5) It takes a lot of practice but it's a highly recommended training and walking aid .
6) We also advise that you label bags, walking aids and wheelchairs etc. with your name.
7) A walking aid should be used until the patient is comfortable with both weight bearing and range of motion.
8) Ask the health care provider whether walking aids , such as a cane or walker, would be helpful.
9) Mobility aids such as walking aids and manual collapsible wheelchairs can also be taken on-board some of our flights.
10) But the 22-year-old star decided to deal with the pain and ditch her walking aids for her bit with Radcliffe.
11) The present study stands out for its reproducibility and low cost, although limited to the population with preserved mobility and independence from walking aids .
12) Almost all wheelchair users and those who use walking aids can also manage within this 32 in (815 mm) width for short distances.
13) Walking aids such as canes and walkers may alleviate some of the stress from painful, damaged hips and help you to avoid or delay surgery.
14) The money has gone towards buying mechanical walking aids for children, new equipment for local hospitals and even helping company employees and their families.
15) JAIPUR GOLDEN HOSPITAL Neuro Physio will advise you on the use of walking aids , splints, supports and home equipment to make your life easier.
example sentences with walking aid16) One morning, after yet another night of nerve and MS DMD injection pains, my way of hopping to work was with a walking aid .
17) A walking aid for Parkinsonian patients
18) 'Then the remains arrived next day and the sister Mary, who is 89 and on a walking aid , objected to her grave being dug and being used by Katherine at that stage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of walking aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of walking aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with walking aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word walking aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with walking aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of walking aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of walking aid
Compound Sentences with walking aid
Complex Sentences with walking aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with walking aid