airwave in a sentence
1) All officers carry a portable airwave radio.
2) It limits the airwave space available for independent and unbiased voices.
3) The blackcurrant smells distinctly like blackcurrant airwave chewing gum.
airwave example sentences4) This joke became real when " airwave " hit numerous charts at that position.
5) Still , with airwave , we've taken it to the next level.
6) As the spectrum is liberalised , operators can use the airwave for any technology.
7) More councils are using airwave to cuts costs by co-coordinating time better and using resources more effectively.
8) The airwave travels directly from the source to the receiver and is an example of coherent noise.
9) Royal Military Police personnel undertaking general police duties are equipped with extendable batons, Hiatt speedcuffs and airwave personal radios.
10) With airwave , Channel 2 News and other select KTUU-TV programs can be streamed live right to your mobile device.
11) The Shuttle is also a successor to the station wagon variant of first generation Fit, sold as the airwave .
12) About AppShopper airwave AK Enter airwave , Alaska's first live streaming mobile app for local news and entertainment programming.
13) About AppShopper airwave AK Enter airwave , Alaska's first live streaming mobile app for local news and entertainment programming.
14) The commission is about to initiate what are known as ' infringement proceedings' against states that are resisting airwave sales.
15) The project also included reviewing its wireless towers business, its satellite business and its emergency services business ( airwave ).
example sentences with airwave16) In 2011, airwave was voted the number 7 Trance Classic of all time in the Trance Top 1000 poll.
17) Patrol officers are dispatched through the airwave radios and by sending information direct to the MDT terminal in every police vehicle.
18) Wills Wing distributed the highly respected Swing and airwave lines of paragliders in North and South America until April, 2007.
19) Uniformed officers when on duty carry a handheld encrypted airwave radio (made by Sepura) which makes use of TETRA technology.
20) The second chip, the circuit chip, will decode the laser's visual information, much as a TV set decodes the airwave signal.
21) Using the airwave service, council officials can now talk to each other as well as liaise more easily with other agencies such as the police.
22) As we listen we hear airwave communication between two everyday devices laptop and transistor radio in the form of feedback off the FM carrier frequency.
23) With 4G deployment rising, it is critical to have the airwave space to support future innovation and to avoid the spectrum crunch.
24) Lacey also collaborated with Laurent Véronnez (aka airwave ) and their track "Slipping" was included on his album "Bright Lines", released on 29 October 2012.
25) In 2004, British police forces began change radios from analogue, to digital TETRA (Terrestrial Trunked Radio) system for communications, called airwave .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airwave
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airwave with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airwave
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airwave in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airwave.
20 examples of simple sentences of airwave. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airwave
Compound Sentences with airwave
Complex Sentences with airwave
Compound-Complex Sentences with airwave