get airtime in a sentence
1) I guess they probably would'nt get airtime anyway.
2) It's just that garbage like this shouldn't even get airtime .
3) The Game of the Week highlights get more airtime and the spectacular Paul Rudy narration.
get airtime example sentences4) That 's helped her get some impressive airtime on the BBC, Sky News and 5 Live.
5) And, somewhere along the way, Camper ended up getting airtime on MTV and signing to Virgin.
6) They gets no airtime .
7) The storyline also allegedly centered too much on the McMahons, who were getting more airtime than the wrestlers.
8) The back is yet another experience as you are whipped over that first apex and get some incredible airtime .
9) Is it a magazine show in which newsworthy foody stories can get airtime or is it yet another cooking show ?
10) If you want to get airtime , you have to be prepared to take part in a verbal punch-up.
11) Meanwhile, the bigger problem for the U.S. - the oil spillage catastrophe in the Gulf - is getting minimum airtime .
12) This is the utmost easiest way to access someones data today on the internet yet it gets no airtime at all.
13) Even when they do appear, they are subject to pub rules, where those who speak loudest get the most airtime .
14) With lines such as, "He got more airtime than a superhero" or "It's about looking good," the commentary is fresh enough to not make you want to turn off the commentary.
15) This announcement appears timed to ensure CurrentC gets some airtime ahead of the impending media blitz by Apple next week and their anticipated iWallet.
example sentences with get airtime16) In the picture, notice the height of this hill as compares to the drop that precedes it - that's why you get the airtime !
17) Not for 'the majority of women' but for the most vocal of them or the ones who get the most airtime .
18) While Live Reads can be a great option for some events, generally you are more likely to get more airtime with a pre-recorded 30 second announcement.
19) The video has been getting airtime on VH1 Classic and MTV Hits programming as of 2006, and is currently in circulation via late night playlists featured on Scuzz.
20) Below are a handful of the blogs I follow to keep up with some of these more "technical" or just niche topics that don't get so much airtime here on the LKR blog.
21) Now imagine that our militant gets significant airtime - and praise - from a leading host on a major cable news network that is considered close to the Democratic Party.
22) This would only be fair, but of course him being the DO's opposite doesn't mean he *has* to get airtime of the same magnitude.
23) So in Turnings past, Shaisam occasionally got airtime in the Third Age, and sometimes got to go play with his frenemies, Rand and the DO.
24) But it 's not hard to come up with a long list of actors and celebs who will do anything to get television airtime .
25) The arguments against Mr. Trudeau 's leadership preparedness, which will get more airtime in this weekend's candidates' debate, certainly have some merit.
26) Yes , got the same airtime as the Elvis Loves Pets Party.....it's a disgrace,considering TUSC are bigger better and more successful than UKIP !
27) The bet is that the agency , by buying in bulk and in advance, can get the airtime cheaper than it could if it waited for its clients to actually place orders.
28) Even in the eyes of our local BBC TV News , we could sit top of the pemiership by 10 points......but if Bristol City beat Hull 1-0 that'd get more airtime .
How to use get airtime in a sentence29) Part of his mission (and everyone's at Amazing) is to encourage more bands to upload music so they can get airtime .
30) Social exclusion is a concept that gets very little airtime - except when it rears its ugly head in the form of violent riots.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of get airtime
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of get airtime with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with get airtime
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word get airtime in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with get airtime.
20 examples of simple sentences of get airtime. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of get airtime
Compound Sentences with get airtime
Complex Sentences with get airtime
Compound-Complex Sentences with get airtime