movie attendance in a sentence
1) movie attendance suffered and the studios responded in three ways.
2) movie attendance reached an all-time high of 4.17 billion entries in that same year.
3) movie attendance has plunged, according to the Korea Film Council's box office count.
4) In 1979, movie attendance rose to an all-time high, but has been in steady decline since then.
movie attendance example sentences5) movie attendance, which had been declining steadily since the Golden Age, hit an all-time low in 1971.
6) People spent so much time watching TV, that movie attendance dropped and so did the number of radio listeners.
7) North American movie attendance is down for the fourth consecutive summer, causing distress within Hollywood and publicly traded theater chains.
8) After the communist revolution in 1949, previous and some foreign films were banned in 1951, and movie attendance increased sharply.
9) "True Grit" took in an additional $15 million in what is usually a slow month for movie attendance, reaching $110 million.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of movie attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of movie attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with movie attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word movie attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with movie attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of movie attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of movie attendance
Compound Sentences with movie attendance
Complex Sentences with movie attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with movie attendance