feeble attempt in a sentence
1) Iris ignored the feeble attempt at humour.
2) It's my feeble attempt at being an informed voter.
3) His glance denigrated her feeble attempt at humour.
4) She then made a feeble attempt to defend it.
feeble attempt example sentences5) Unfortunately his feeble attempt to excuse his non-appearance caused further controversy .
6) This is only my feeble attempt at describing the indescribable.
7) What follows is my feeble attempt.
8) She continued to make feeble attempts at scaring me into submission .
9) Perhaps the only drawback was Walt's feeble attempt to save Hank.
10) Seeing her distress, Obi-Wan made a feeble attempt at a joke.
11) Sorry Wheat Thins, you score 0 stars for this feeble attempt.
12) Ava's feeble attempts to recover the south failed to make a dent.
13) Dufner's feeble attempt on 18 shows what a big deal it is.
14) Matt makes a feeble attempt to chat her up which certainly does not succeed.
example sentences with attempt15) Tying her to Nancy is a feeble attempt at "guilt by association".
16) Science has always frowned on this but as I said this is a feeble attempt.
17) Dolenz called it his "feeble attempt at something to do with "Sgt. Pepper.
18) Pathogens are able to change their form to resist man's feeble attempts to combat them.
19) There was a feeble attempt at contrition on behalf of the club after the hearing yesterday.
20) Her father-in-law was unrelenting in his stertor and drowning his wife's feeble attempts as well.
21) You can practically see it in the process of covering up the feeble attempts at civilization.
22) For Davis, therefore, this feeble attempt at sponsoring new talent was unacceptable'socialism'.
23) No doubt much of the original force and poetry has been lost in my feeble attempt to modernise.
24) Instead, I joined the Air Force at 19 in a feeble attempt to make them proud.
25) Meanwhile, the lowly husband consoles himself with trips to the planetarium in a feeble attempt at escapism.
26) It now lacks credibility and can be seen as a feeble attempt by the industry to save face.
27) Your feeble attempts at trying to keep guns OUT of the hands of law abiding citizens will never work .
How to use attempt in a sentence28) I understand the feeble attempts to make a point, but they have no value for the reader?
29) I sigh and pad to the bathroom to make a feeble attempt at making myself presentable and mentally awake.
30) Gav stepped out of the limelight and returned to Primary School Teaching in a feeble attempt at growing up.
31) Geoff u0026 my feeble attempts no doubt fall short but we are in no way making light of this situation.
32) BUILDING tycoon Sir Lawrie Barratt has given up on Chancellor Norman Lamont's feeble attempts to halt the recession.
33) It all seems like a feeble attempt to pad out the page count of the books without actually providing more content.
34) Believe it or not - one feeble attempt by shoe manufacturers to cash in was a ridiculous boot thing like this.
35) His bike in the United States is a Triumph Bonneville, his "feeble attempt to fly the British flag".
36) But, notwithstanding that admittedly feeble attempt at humor, the belief in a jazz police has become very toxic these days.
37) Tonight's episode 10 finds 'on off' girlfriend Sharon Maughan pouring cold water on Tony's feeble attempts to explain.
38) Candace makes a feeble attempt to bust the boys, which of course fails, but she is not upset about it.
39) Believe me, even the feeblest attempt at a little French will take you much further than you can imagine in Paris.
40) You struggle to please her as she bends over and commands you to lick her ass, but your feeble attempts don't impress her.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of feeble attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of feeble attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with feeble attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word feeble attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with feeble attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of feeble attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of feeble attempt
Compound Sentences with feeble attempt
Complex Sentences with feeble attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with feeble attempt