architecture become in a sentence
1) Wooden architecture was popular and rock cut architecture became solidified.
2) Palladian architecture became well established in 18th-century Britain.
3) The architecture becomes metabolic and creative !
architecture become example sentences4) Moorish Revival architecture became the style of choice in St. Augustine.
5) Greek-style architecture became their new villa otium outside of town.
6) Eventually that new architecture became Alpha.
7) As with other professions, the practice of architecture has become increasingly structured.
8) Somewhere embedded in the blueprint, architecture becomes a vehicle for interreligious understanding.
9) This style of Mexican-French fusion architecture became colloquially known as Porfirian Architecture.
10) As in London, Georgian architecture soon became the popular design in Philadelphia.
11) Architecture was becoming corrupt, he believed, through no fault of its own.
12) These four books greatly contributed to Palladian architecture becoming established in 18th-century Britain.
13) But this holistic view was lost, and architecture became a series of isolated statements.
14) The 386 architecture became the basis of all further development in the x86 series.
15) This route from art, towards architecture then became the shared starting point for Culturstruction.
example sentences with architecture become16) In the 1980s, high-tech architecture became more difficult to distinguish from post-modern architecture.
17) Vernacular architecture became increasingly ornamental.
18) Under colonial rule, architecture became an emblem of power, designed to endorse the patron.
19) This architecture has now become the predominant 64-bit architecture in the desktop and portable market.
20) Indian philosophy, religion, art and architecture became an integral part of their daily existence.
21) To eliminate single points of failure and to maximize performance, a fully distributed architecture becomes essential.
22) The study of Gothic art and architecture became one of Prior's major concerns the period.
23) In the 17th century baroque architecture became very popular, as it was elsewhere in Europe.
24) As this was articulated through propaganda, Modernist architecture became the visual expression for this radiant future.
25) The LAMP architecture has become popular in the web industry as a way of deploying web applications.
26) After working on renovating houses for eighteen months, domestic architecture became a dominant theme in her works.
27) The LAMP architecture has become popular in the Web industry as a way of deploying Web applications .
28) Architecture becomes the means by which a public or private sponsor of a building can display his honour.
How to use architecture become in a sentence29) Since architecture became organized as a profession in 1857, the number of women in architecture has been low.
30) During the 18th century embellishing buildings with decoration and adopting elements from Chinese and Neo-Classical architecture became common.
31) In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, at Nimes and Aix, Parisian Baroque architecture became the dominant model.
32) In the 1890s Queen Anne Style architecture became the dominant one for upper and middle class houses across Canada.
33) During the Renaissance, architecture became not only a question of practice, but also a matter for theoretical discussion.
34) The city with its sea, beaches, harbours, promenade and architecture became a source of inspiration for many artists.
35) Culver (2010) argues that Palm Springs architecture became the model for mass-produced suburban housing, especially in the Southwest.
36) From the mid-twentieth century, public architecture became more utilitarian, as part of the impulse to produce a comprehensive welfare state.
37) Gothic Revival architecture became increasingly significant during the period, leading to the Battle of the Styles between Gothic and Classical ideals.
38) So the Web with services equipped in a basically client-server architecture becomes a device for surveilling as well as providing additional services.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architecture become
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architecture become with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architecture become
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architecture become in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architecture become.
20 examples of simple sentences of architecture become. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architecture become
Compound Sentences with architecture become
Complex Sentences with architecture become
Compound-Complex Sentences with architecture become