ambulance attendant in a sentence
1) Injuries in ambulance attendants was frequent and often untreated.
2) Two burly ambulance attendants were pushing through.
3) Such training for ambulance attendants was unheard of at that time, outside of military circles.
4) Presently staffed by two paramedics and three ambulance attendants, they average approx 2200 cases per year.
ambulance attendant example sentences5) The transportation provision includes exceptions for child protective services workers, and ambulance attendants and emergency medical technicians.
6) For a handful of residents, ambulance attendants will come in only with a police escort.
7) In 1979 a group of 16 ambulance attendants were given specialized training to treat cardiac related problems in the pre-hospital setting.
8) Prior to 1970, ambulances were staffed with advanced first-aid level responders who were frequently referred to as " ambulance attendants.
9) Although he was a brilliant student, he preferred to work as an ambulance attendant rather than concentrate on his studies.
10) To ambulance attendants as defined in section 36-2201 for the purpose of providing care to or transferring the patient whose records are requested.
11) The program, which intended to upgrade the then mandatory 160 hours of training for ambulance attendants, was found to be too costly and premature.
12) He was still alive when an ambulance attendant got to him probably thirty ( 30) minutes to an hour after the initial attack began.
13) Some laws have exemptions for belt use (e.g. medical conditions, physical size, police officers, ambulance attendants, taxi drivers carrying passengers, drivers making frequent stops).
14) " The ambulance attendant searched for vital signs but found none.
example sentences with attendant15) " Canadian historians dispute this with the city of Toronto claiming "The first formal training for ambulance attendants was conducted in 1892.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance attendant
Compound Sentences with ambulance attendant
Complex Sentences with ambulance attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance attendant