lose the argument in a sentence
1) Has the blood sports lobby lost the argument ?
2) Frankly they lost the argument 226 years ago .
3) Lose the argument , attack the judge.
lose the argument example sentences
lose the argument example sentences4) Needless to say, Melissa lost the argument .
5) Except that the denialists are NOT losing the argument .
6) Pubbies do seem to be losing the argument , again.
7) Sports Direct has once again lost the argument - and should accept it.
8) I lost the argument that day.
9) But by supporting an FEHBP model, Heritage has already lost the argument .
10) A pedant is a quibbler, and quibblers have already lost the argument .
11) They know that getting beaten up is a sign that state has lost the argument .
12) the RSPCA says the video proves that the pro-hunting lobby is losing the argument .
13) Perrot and Penington lost the argument .
14) the opponents of Sunday trading have lost the argument and the Government must accept that.
15) I lost the argument painfully , and that humiliation has made me properly suspicious of film facts.
example sentences with lose the argument
example sentences with lose the argument
example sentences with lose the argument16) Geoff Hoon said we lost the argument with the US over the future of Iraq before the war.
17) It seems they know they are losing the argument and they are now scared stiff of losing the referendum.
18) When you've lost the argument , it's best to find a quiet corner to lick your wounds.
19) It's not that computationalists lost the argument , it's more that the robots failed to come through.
20) When you have to follow moron Congressman Louie Gomer Gohmert's lead, you've lost the argument already.
21) Sometime in High School, I learned that wasn't getting me anywhere and that I was losing the arguments .
22) Adam chose not to do a cover album, it was a disagreement, he lost the argument and chose to leave.
23) You can tell when Andy and co are losing the argument when they resort to personal insults and attacks on the SWP.
24) the less skilled negotiator feels vulnerable to losing the argument and is more likely to 'keep his cards close to his chest' (see Openness on page 126).
25) Harris believes that religion is " losing the argument " with science, given the escalating popularity of science within the past hundred years on almost all fronts.
26) If there is any major weakness in your argument, you must fill it before coming to a confrontation with the opposition, or risk losing the argument .
27) From this is derived an additional formulation, also encountered online, which states "The first person to mention the Third Reich automatically loses the argument ".
28) She lost the argument , which was about her reservation, which was for berth No. 7 in English which the conductor obstinately read as 1 in French.
How to use lose the argument in a sentence29) In one debate of the Cornell Board of Trustees, in the 1870s, a businessman trustee argued against the prevailing system of "de facto" tenure, but lost the argument .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lose the argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lose the argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lose the argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lose the argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lose the argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of lose the argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lose the argument
Compound Sentences with lose the argument
Complex Sentences with lose the argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with lose the argument