public affair in a sentence
1) But such men are felt slowly and remotely in public affairs .
2) Davies has turned public affairs into an art.
3) Their duties prepared them admirably to understand public affairs .
public affair example sentences4) Islamic ideals became predominant model for discussions about public affairs .
5) He involved himself deeper and deeper in public affairs .
6) University public affairs also uses the studio for interviews.
7) He gradually withdrew from public affairs as time passed.
8) John lived for hunting and had little interest in public affairs .
9) Public affairs is rapidly becoming a speciality in Britain.
10) Pasolini generated heated public discussion with controversial analyses of public affairs .
11) Much information in public affairs is arcane and complicated.
12) Corbet's further role in public affairs was small.
13) Mr. Gurd has likewise been prominent in public affairs .
14) Seneca asked Nero for permission to retire from public affairs .
15) They just placed man at the center of public social affairs .
example sentences with public affair16) At the same time he participated in public affairs .
17) A Carthaginian sacrifice was a public affair .
18) This office also implements programming for public events related to public affairs .
19) Initially, mobilization had served to increase government control of public affairs .
20) Bandeirantes tended to emphasize news, public affairs and sports.
21) After his return he had little to do with public affairs .
22) She was a strong believer in women's participation in public affairs .
23) I also managed public affairs and helped educate the community about donation.
24) Who looked away from public affairs and wrote poems of unrequited love.
25) BlastRoots leverages cutting-edge technology and data analytics to optimize public affairs .
26) Parallel to his military career, Bashar was engaged in public affairs .
27) Women were to attend to motherhood and stay out of public affairs .
28) This is a public affair with all persons of import in attendance.
How to use public affair in a sentence29) The elders also voluntarily carried out the public affairs of the village.
30) Zou believes that anything that relates to public affairs must be transparent .
31) Coverage of news and public affairs across Seattle's radio dial is inconsistent.
32) The 1990s were marked by controversies surrounding religion's role in public affairs .
33) It administers public affairs independent from the central and regional governments of Korea.
34) Brown writes extensively on Louisiana politics and public affairs through his Internet blog.
35) In the mean time, paganism remained legal and present in public affairs .
36) As he matured, Franklin began to concern himself more with public affairs .
37) Mr. Anderson has not neglected a good citizen s part in public affairs .
38) As a citizen he is active in social, religious and public affairs .
39) Marchisotti was passionate about public affairs .
40) Tilak actively participated in public affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of public affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public affair
Compound Sentences with public affair
Complex Sentences with public affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with public affair