lead to apathy in a sentence
1) That was futile and every failure led to apathy .
2) Cynicism can all too easily lead to apathy and an unwillingness to participate in politics and government.
3) Even in a company , lack of decision-making leads to apathy and people get worried and depressed.
lead to apathy example sentences4) Leeds 's current mid-table place has led to apathy among supporters, who expected greater investment in the squad last month.
5) In this view, prolonged exposure to uncontrollable and inescapable events leads to apathy , pessimism, and loss of motivation.
6) First, the emotional fatigue that so often accompanies severe anxiety leads to one's emotions being worn out, thus leading to apathy .
7) A sense of the futility of resistance led to apathy among the majority who supported the executive and they stopped coming to meetings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lead to apathy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lead to apathy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lead to apathy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lead to apathy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lead to apathy.
20 examples of simple sentences of lead to apathy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lead to apathy
Compound Sentences with lead to apathy
Complex Sentences with lead to apathy
Compound-Complex Sentences with lead to apathy